+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAST EXPERIENCE as an ACCOUNTANT NOC 11100 but got the work permit on NOC 12200 (Accounting Technician)

EVEN COOL

Feb 6, 2017
PAST EXPERIENCE as an ACCOUNTANT NOC 11100 but got the work permit on NOC 12200 (Accounting Technician)
when i am putting this information in my express entry profile i am getting zero points .

Can i put my previous experience as an ACCOUNTANT in NOC 12200?

Or there is any other solution?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
when i am putting this information in my express entry profile i am getting zero points .

is this for FSW? So you have an approved LMIA (not exempt) for NOC 12200. You can add your previous experience.

EVEN COOL

Feb 6, 2017
yeah this is for FSW , yes have approved LMIA.
Can add my previous experience under NOC 12200? My previous experience as an Accountant falls under the NOC 11100
IF you are sure please let me know

AaSa09

Nov 11, 2023
What should be the NOC for this job?

Job Title: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Purchasing

Major Responsibilities:
• Researches and analyzes financial information
• Prepares financial reports and other financial information
• Reviews, analyzes and reconciles accounts, including commitments, parked documents and vendor accounts
• Processes vendor invoices for payment processing prior to submission to accounts payable and ensures compliance with divisional signing authority limits and corporate policies and procedures and relevant bylaws
• Liaises with corporate finance and divisional staff to resolve outstanding accounting issues
• Provides assistance and advice on accounting and financial related matters to the divisions Researches and analyzes accounting/financial documents to verify validity of transactions processed in SAP
• Reviews, analyzes General Ledger expenditure accounts, processes reclassification adjustments Processes purchasing documents such as Purchase Requisitions, Divisional Purchase Orders, Purchase Orders, Contract Release Orders against Blanket Contracts ensuring compliance with divisional and corporate policies, procedures and all relevant by laws
• Administers and maintains the Petty Cash Fund including the preparation of the Petty Cash summary form for the replenishment of the float ensuring compliance with divisional and corporate policies, procedures and all relevant by laws
• Liaises with internal and external parties to address all financial related matters Able to work out of more than one location on a continuous basis
• Assists in preparing working papers and processes period end and year end entries Assists on projects and assignments and other duties as assigned
• Responsible for records management activities
• Other duties may be assigned as per operational needs

Key Qualifications:

Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
• Present enrolment towards completion of a professional accounting designation and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience in accounting.
• Considerable experience in municipal accounting or relevant private sector experience in accounting.
• Considerable experience in the analysis, investigation and processes relating to accounts receivable and/or accounts payable.
• Considerable experience in analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports using Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Experience using a financial information system, such as SAP or an equivalent accounting system.

Can someone please advise?
I am confused among 11100, 12200, 14200.

AaSa09

Nov 11, 2023
is this for FSW? So you have an approved LMIA (not exempt) for NOC 12200. You can add your previous experience.

Major Responsibilities:
• Reviews, analyzes and reconciles accounts, including commitments, parked documents and vendor accounts
• Processes vendor invoices for payment processing prior to submission to accounts payable and ensures compliance with divisional signing authority limits and corporate policies and procedures and relevant bylaws
• Liaises with corporate finance and divisional staff to resolve outstanding accounting issues
• Provides assistance and advice on accounting and financial related matters to the divisions Researches and analyzes accounting/financial documents to verify validity of transactions processed in SAP
• Reviews, analyzes General Ledger expenditure accounts, processes reclassification adjustments Processes purchasing documents such as Purchase Requisitions, Divisional Purchase Orders, Purchase Orders, Contract Release Orders against Blanket Contracts ensuring compliance with divisional and corporate policies, procedures and all relevant by laws
• Administers and maintains the Petty Cash Fund including the preparation of the Petty Cash summary form for the replenishment of the float ensuring compliance with divisional and corporate policies, procedures and all relevant by laws
• Liaises with internal and external parties to address all financial related matters Able to work out of more than one location on a continuous basis
• Assists in preparing working papers and processes period end and year end entries Assists on projects and assignments and other duties as assigned

Key Qualifications:

• Present enrolment towards completion of a professional accounting designation and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience in accounting.
• Considerable experience in municipal accounting or relevant private sector experience in accounting.
• Considerable experience in the analysis, investigation and processes relating to accounts receivable and/or accounts payable.
• Considerable experience in analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports using Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Experience using a financial information system, such as SAP or an equivalent accounting system.

I am confused among 11100, 12200, 14200

AaSa09

Nov 11, 2023

Major Responsibilities:

Key Qualifications:

I am confused among 11100, 12200, 14200