+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

Help needed

May 26, 2015
I got the ITA and the document checklist says Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple).

Why does it say multiple? I only have one passport. Can anyone please answer!!

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Same happened to me. Maybe because you have to upload any page with stamp as well as photo page. So "multiple" pages. But also my police check says "multiple" also. I only lived in the UK before Canada. Any ideas?

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes our checklist is the same. Police Clearance and Passport both say (Multiple). Have only lived in one country prior to Canada and only have one passport.

My assumption is that it says multiple for everyone. It may simply be that IF you have more than one, be sure to upload both? For instance, if your passport was re-issued they will want to see any stamps or visas from the first passport as well.

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
Because you have to upload, the page with the info, and any page with any other stamps or visas on it, or if you have a separate visa document too.

Help needed

May 26, 2015
Thanks a lot to everyone. I really appreciate your replies. I had my medical done today and hopefully by next week I will submit all the documents.

stephygold7

May 11, 2015
tomsniper said:
Because you have to upload, the page with the info, and any page with any other stamps or visas on it, or if you have a separate visa document too.
I am Jamaican but have been working in the USA. When you say seperate visa document do I need to upload my I-797A form and I-94 as well? My passport already has a visa in it stating my work status in the USA.

noaha

Feb 12, 2015
multiple means all the pages with visa stamps and if you have passport from two countries then attach both of them

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, since I am supposed to provide proof of countries visited in the las 10 years and my new passport is from 7 years ago, am I supposed to upload both passports and stamps (the old one and the new one)?

thanks.