+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to New Delhi Visa Office NDVO

Nov 10, 2017
Hey.. got an update on my CIC account that the visa is approved. Also the passport has been dispatched. Check your CIC account as well. I am sure you would have got an update as well.

EmmaR

Dec 8, 2017
Hello guys,

I submitted my passport on 20th Nov at VFS Delhi and haven't received my passport yet. Any idea whom I can contact to check the status?
VFS tracker showing: "it is being processed at Canada Visa Office, Delhi" from last 22 days .

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello guys,

I submitted my passport on 20th Nov at VFS Delhi and haven't received my passport yet. Any idea whom I can contact to check the status?
VFS tracker showing: "it is being processed at Canada Visa Office, Delhi" from last 22 days .
Reckon you ought to contact VFS itself via their helpline.

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
Guys, I am going to send the passport from Hyderabad VFS office. I read in some forum that Hyderabad VFS office has the facility to take passport size photos which meets the requirements. The reason why I prefer to take it from Hyderabad VFS office is that some people were asked to send passport size photos again from Delhi Office for not meeting the photo requirements.

Please clarify my about.

amar_gill

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Guys, I am going to send the passport from Hyderabad VFS office. I read in some forum that Hyderabad VFS office has the facility to take passport size photos which meets the requirements. The reason why I prefer to take it from Hyderabad VFS office is that some people were asked to send passport size photos again from Delhi Office for not meeting the photo requirements.

Please clarify my about.
if it is mentioned then the facility might be available. but to be on a safe side get your passport size photo clicked beforehand. take the print out of specification to the photographer, an old and trusted photographer with lots of business would already know all about the specifications. show them to the agent at VFS whether the pics are good. if they cleared then you can send those pics otherwise ask them whether they provide the facility to get it clicked there or not.

all the best.

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
if it is mentioned then the facility might be available. but to be on a safe side get your passport size photo clicked beforehand. take the print out of specification to the photographer, an old and trusted photographer with lots of business would already know all about the specifications. show them to the agent at VFS whether the pics are good. if they cleared then you can send those pics otherwise ask them whether they provide the facility to get it clicked there or not.

all the best.
Hey thank you for responding. I will do the same.