+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to New Delhi Visa Office NDVO

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hi Friends...I'm in a situation here and need you advice urgently.. I just not received my PPR request however they have asked me to land before 8th Jan 2018 and in case I'm unable to do so then to contact New York office (I'm currently residing in US but case was processed by NDVO)
Do I need to contact NYVO or NY VAC should be able to help me in this?? Also, should I just contact NYVO and wait for passport submission at VAC? I'm afraid by the time I will get my visa stamped it will be past by landing date..

Finally, any help on how can I get the contact details of NYVO will be greatly appreciated...thank you very much
Did u get your Visa yet? If yes congratulations... What steps did u take?

I m new to this group. I am in a similar situation as you are. I am in India and my GCMS Notes say... RFV request sent by mail to NDVO on 6 SEPT 2017 for print queue. The Notes have details for Visa well. Another reminder sent by Ottawa to NDVO on 30.11.2017.
No email to me of any sort yet.

Regards,
Diwakar

mike3108

Dec 26, 2017
Hello friends,

I submitted my passport at VFS Ahmedabad on 23rd Feb 2018. The VFS offic

Currently, VFS tracker says that they have processed the passport and forwarded it to new Delhi office.

Based on the current trends, how long do you think it will take to get the passports?

Thank you in anticipation.

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Did u get your Visa yet? If yes congratulations... What steps did u take?

I m new to this group. I am in a similar situation as you are. I am in India and my GCMS Notes say... RFV request sent by mail to NDVO on 6 SEPT 2017 for print queue. The Notes have details for Visa well. Another reminder sent by Ottawa to NDVO on 30.11.2017.
No email to me of any sort yet.

Regards,
Diwakar
I received an RFV email on 17th Feb 2018 after filling out Webforms/sending emails to CIC OTTAWA and NDVO.
Submitted passports at Mumbai VFS on 19 Feb 2018.
Status as on today 24 Feb 2018... UNDER PROCESS AT NDVO.
VFS says avg processing time.. 10-15 working days.. so expecting around March 07, 2018.

Regards,
Diwakar

Murthi

Sep 30, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Hi everyone

Can we send our passports only through vfs? Can't we send it on our own?

Please share ur insight on this.
Thank you.

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii Everyone.. As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my file was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again

cuteJ

Feb 21, 2018
hii Everyone.. As suggested i mailed to CPC to know my visa office.. they replied saying my file was already approved and they have asked me to submit the documents.. But i did not receive any mail regarding this... So can anyone suggest me what i should do next... whom to approach and how to contact them to sent mail again
Have you checked ur inbox/spam/other email folders properly? I think you should do that first as even I had received email from IRCC in spam folder but could not find it.

cuteJ

Feb 21, 2018
T
I received an RFV email on 17th Feb 2018 after filling out Webforms/sending emails to CIC OTTAWA and NDVO.
Submitted passports at Mumbai VFS on 19 Feb 2018.
Status as on today 24 Feb 2018... UNDER PROCESS AT NDVO.
VFS says avg processing time.. 10-15 working days.. so expecting around March 07, 2018.

Regards,
Diwakar
That's too long. I was told by VFS employee it takes 7-10 days for processing of application.