+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports To/From CPC-OTTAWA November/December 2017 and Landing Experiences

gppereira

Jan 15, 2018
I think u are wrong

The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

It is not regular mail, it is courier mail. They will not send by regular mail
Just called there this morning, the IRCC person told me that it’s going to be send via regular mail back to me.

Mandip khaira

Dec 9, 2017
Hi. I am still waiting. I called cic she said my pr is approved but when I check cic web site still in processing. And she said my one is in the printing room. I am so depressed.
Any change for you?
I also called cic this morning they told me same thing. Dont know what are they doing. Its long time. This is second day of 5th week.

Reactions: jyken

Mandip khaira

Dec 9, 2017
I will call them again to ask when they sent my passport in printing room because when I called this morning she told me she don't know when they sent it.

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017
I think u are wrong

The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

It is not regular mail, it is courier mail. They will not send by regular mail
you should have read 1st the previous post about it before you tell me that i am wrong..he forgot to put prepaid return xpress post envelop and so he doesnt have any return envelop and as i read about it in the email if you did not put any prepaid envelop the cic will just send it via regular mail within canada post still..regular mail meaning no tracking and longer days before you receive it..and no guarantee...that's it!..

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
my passport was delivered to ottawa on Jan 10. i called cic today and the agent said that she does not see any notes on my application mentioning that the passport has been delivered. she also told me that it could take upto 2 weeks for them to see reciept on system. is this normal?

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.