Application Approved-12th Oct
Tracker Activated- NA
COPR Received- NA
Congrats!

mooVee

Sep 27, 2016
raman186 said:
Great ...so u will get it on same day as tracker got activated
I don't trust canada post's speed. haha. I mailed on Sep 27, they didn't even deliver till Sep 29... I wish I could just drop it off and pick it up by myself lol

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
If you reside within Ontario then for Canada post Expresspost ,it takes one business day. You also need to know the pick up times from location where you leave your package for shipment. In my case it was before or around noon time and i could see the Canada post pick up truck showed up for bulk pick up. Hence, in my case it was delivered in one business day. For out of province it would differ.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
Sun88 said:
Hi Everyone,

My passport reached Ottawa on 6th October. Maybe we will hear some news next week.

Thanks.
my passport also reached on 6th october ottawa. i am expecting 20 october 2016 to be the day when the send me back my passport

mooVee

Sep 27, 2016
milo2015 said:
If you reside within Ontario then for Canada post Expresspost ,it takes one business day. You also need to know the pick up times from location where you leave your package for shipment. In my case it was before or around noon time and i could see the Canada post pick up truck showed up for bulk pick up. Hence, in my case it was delivered in one business day. For out of province it would differ.
haha raman186 said i would get it on the same day, because I live in Ottawa, so kinda makes sense that it should arrive on the same day or 2nd day since it's Expresspost. I was also surprised that when I mailed my passport on 27th, they didn't even do anything about the mail on 28th.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
dallasboy said:
I have a question for the people who applied from USA and got a request to send the passports to CPC Ottawa with 2 photos.

a) What you did to include a pre-paid return envelope?
b) Where did you took your photos? I checked at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens etc. and they don't do custom size (50x70) and not even agreeing to write their details on back.

I got my PPR in first week of Sep but yet to respond...
1) First u shd respond ASAP.If 30 days have past then u r out of luck.

2)go to fedex.com and print return shipping label for international priority.Fed ex have next day guaranteed delivery by 12pm in ottawa. go to fedex shipping location pickup two envelopes such that one envelope fits in other one.fix return label on the one envelope ,put it in other envelope along with your documents.I am sure UPS , DHL Also have a return service from canada.total price with fedex would be 88$ including return and send option. If you can get fedex corporate account price will be 21$.

3)regarding photo.go to riteaid .use a coupon present on the riteaid website.photo price 8$ for two photos. when they r processing photos tell them not to cut your photo. buy 1$ scale from dollar store. cut your photos in 50x70.write name and date of the rite aid on back of one photo.Attach the receipt of rite aid with the photo.US Passport and Canada visa photo basic requirement of the face size on the photo is same.they basically want to see face in white background. this helps in easy scanning of photo in their system . its only the size of the actual photo that is different.

Sun88

May 28, 2014
rajpalneha36 said:
my passport also reached on 6th october ottawa. i am expecting 20 october 2016 to be the day when the send me back my passport
Hello rajpalneha36,

Please let me know when your application is approved and closed. I don't have access to my account and I don't want to keep pestering my lawyer for updates :p
Usually they approve the application 7 working days after they receive passport, this is what I observed in this thread.

Thanks.

shankster87

Nov 16, 2015
My passport was delivered on Sept 29th around 11am. Application approved and closed on Oct 11th/12th (don't know the exact date it happened because consultant and stuff). Now waiting on the return.

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was approved on October 7th, but I have not received my passport since then.

I just checked Canada Post website that is currently out of service...what is going on??? :'(

mooVee

Sep 27, 2016
Sukizaki said:
My application was approved on October 7th, but I have not received my passport since then.

I just checked Canada Post website that is currently out of service...what is going on??? :'(
you could download their app to check

binoob

May 31, 2016
Hi friends .i am waiting for my passport back from cic for pr stamping .i am planning to go to border for official landing .i have some doubts .i have did flagpoling two times for my work permit. is it create any problems if i will go to border again for my pr landing .please someone give me a answer .thank you

binoob

May 31, 2016
milo2015 said:
It'll not create any problem ,from this problem some people got their WPs by flagpoling and eventually did same for PR landing with no issue..
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UR REPLY

mooVee

Sep 27, 2016
:D ;D Morning guys~ My tracking number is activated. item processed yesterday 6pm, and surprisingly it's out of delivery at 9:30am this morning~

CEC-Ottawa
AOR: Mar 28
PPR: Sep 27
Passport received: Sep 29
Approved Close: Oct 12
Tracking activated: Oct 13