Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
Oyasco said:
I'm not sure how it is with the Coutts border, but I just drove through the monitored gates, was asked to park and go into the US border office where I was given the 'entry denied' form, which I took to the Canadian wing and completed my landing procedure
I think sweetgrass-coutts are same locations but i might be wrong.

RROne

Sep 27, 2016
SecularFirst said:
Around 6pm EST
Congratulations!

Passport arrived Ottawa Sep 30th, tracked and signature obtained; no returning tracking activated yet. I think the long weekend may delay us a little.
Happy Thanksgiving to all

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
Tracker activated today at 8AM EST, finally.

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juliarhw said:
Landed (flagpole) last Friday around 5pm at Peace Arch ;D

There was a pretty long line up at the US customs building (we were driving), we waited for about an hour to get the flagpole paper. It seems that for people who walk to the border it is a lot faster since they get called first. The US officers were very nice and keep apologizing for the long wait. The Canada border was very fast, we got called immediately and the paper were ready within 10 minutes.

Thank you everyone for the support and company!!!
You should have tried taking Queenston-Lewiston. I got in and out this Saturday in under 20 minutes. I got there around 10.30 am so that helped. There was just 1 car in front of me at the US border. Since I have a valid US visa, they waved me through and back to the Canada border, where again it was <15 minutes.

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
navi17 said:
Tracker activated today at 8AM EST, finally.
There seems some mistake from Canada Post, my tracker shows 'Item Processed' at Calgary since 6AM MST. I checked it yesterday and tracker was inactive. There is no other detail. It doesn't show that it came from Ottawa. Did anyone had this situation or are aware where tracker becomes active directly in destination city without being processed at Source?

Thanks

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
navi17 said:
There seems some mistake from Canada Post, my tracker shows 'Item Processed' at Calgary since 6AM MST. I checked it yesterday and tracker was inactive. There is no other detail. It doesn't show that it came from Ottawa. Did anyone had this situation or are aware where tracker becomes active directly in destination city without being processed at Source?

Thanks
Same here. Mine also shows "Item Processed" at Calgary at 6 AM MST.

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
coolhyd said:
Same here. Mine also shows "Item Processed" at Calgary at 6 AM MST.
oh! big relief to know I am not the only one. So, hopefully we will get them today. ;D

ashwin027

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
Med's Done....
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
My passport reached CIC on Sep 26th. My profile was updated today to approved. Still waiting for tracker activation.

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwin027 said:
My passport reached CIC on Sep 26th. My profile was updated today to approved. Still waiting for tracker activation.
Mine reached CIC on Sep 28th, it seems like my profile will be updated in two days

raman186

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Sukizaki said:
Mine reached CIC on Sep 28th, it seems like my profile will be updated in two days
Mine was received on 29th...so it could be updated any time next week...fingers crossed and best of luck..