Star Member
May 25, 2016
RROne said:
Hello everyone,
Joining in the thread.

CEC
AOR Mar 27th.
PPR Sep 27th.

Passport sent Sep 28th and arrived Sep 30th (tracked).

Let's see how long this will take.
Hi buddy
Mine timeline same as yours...ppr 28 sep...delivered at ottawa 29 sep...please keep in sharing your progress....Is it for sure that online profile will be closed once passport is stamped?

amitca7

Sep 23, 2014
raman186 said:
Hey amit...did u get PPR???
Hey yes,
I got it on 27th Sep. same day you got it.. I was 2nd to post it on the feb forum that days :)
I too have sent passports for stamping and it reached to CPC on 29th, but my BG still in progress. Not sure what are the next updates we can expect.

Anyone any ideas / experience ?

raman186

Star Member
May 25, 2016
amitca7 said:
Hey yes,
I got it on 27th Sep. same day you got it.. I was 2nd to post it on the feb forum that days :)
I too have sent passports for stamping and it reached to CPC on 29th, but my BG still in progress. Not sure what are the next updates we can expect.

Anyone any ideas / experience ?
Congrats frst..
I think online profile will be changed to approved and closed when passport will be stamped and ready to be returned...mine profile still has no change...

amitca7

Sep 23, 2014
raman186 said:
Congrats frst..
I think online profile will be changed to approved and closed when passport will be stamped and ready to be returned...mine profile still has no change...
Great.
So again we are on the same boat.

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed (flagpole) last Friday around 5pm at Peace Arch ;D

There was a pretty long line up at the US customs building (we were driving), we waited for about an hour to get the flagpole paper. It seems that for people who walk to the border it is a lot faster since they get called first. The US officers were very nice and keep apologizing for the long wait. The Canada border was very fast, we got called immediately and the paper were ready within 10 minutes.

Thank you everyone for the support and company!!!

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juliarhw said:
Landed (flagpole) last Friday around 5pm at Peace Arch ;D

There was a pretty long line up at the US customs building (we were driving), we waited for about an hour to get the flagpole paper. It seems that for people who walk to the border it is a lot faster since they get called first. The US officers were very nice and keep apologizing for the long wait. The Canada border was very fast, we got called immediately and the paper were ready within 10 minutes.

Thank you everyone for the support and company!!!
When did you receive your COPR?

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukizaki said:
When did you receive your COPR?
Last Wednesday, Sep. 28th. We won't home so we ended up picking it up on 29th from Canada post.

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
maria_bernadette said:
tracker finally activated!
Hi Maria,

Do you know approx. what time it was activated? Mine is still inactive. :(

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
SecularFirst said:
PP delivered in Ottawa on Sept 16, case approved and closed on Sept 28. Tracker still dormant.
Same here.

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
amitca7 said:
do you receive any email from CIC or an update in express entry with next steps when the application is approved and closed ?
No, on my mycic account, all it shows is an entry in my application status - Application/profile status Closed

there is no email or any message on mycic profile. Based on information I gathered from members of this site, it takes around 2-4 days for tracker to get activated after you the above status. So, keeping my fingers crossed.