+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa - September 2016

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
My application has been approved and closed since September 16th but tracker is not activated yet. I was planning to land this weekend, I don't know what's keeping them from sending out the passports :(

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
DOD said:
I'm desperately waiting for the passports too.
It seems the process is really fast (7-8 days) if you are from a visa exempt country. Apparently issuing the visa is making the process longer, which doesn't make sense after approving and closing your application!!

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport delivered to Ottawa on Sep 12
Approved and closed today :D :D :D

CPC-Ottawa used to dispatch passports on Mondays and Tuesdays only (but with some exceptions)

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016
M.Mostafa said:
Passport delivered to Ottawa on Sep 12
Approved and closed today :D :D :D

CPC-Ottawa used to dispatch passports on Mondays and Tuesdays only (but with some exceptions)
Hi Mostafa,
Are you from a visa exempted country or not?

aa105942

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
My application was approved and closed right now. Passport was delivered on Sept 7th, 2016. I am now waiting for the passport and COPR.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
After files are approved, and if you need visas, you will get into a second (long) queue for visa printing which will add another week or two to the wait time. As soon as the visas are stamped on your passports they will get sent back to you immediately. In some other cases the status won't change to Approved until visas are printed. That's how I understand.