+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa - October 2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
milo2015 said:
Actually, we chose not to fly back and hence completed our landing. I have shared details under PNP or you can see my last posts.

Thanks
Good for you brother..are you an express entry applicant? Havent seen you in any thread here..curious!

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
lazybone said:
1. landing-I believe it would to be a CIC office at Toronto or at a border close to Toronto for landing..not sure though
2. Updated POF-pretty important considering you are FSW...it depends on BSO...some ask and some don't
3. Carry your work permits, COPR/Passports, POF, etc...they might or might not ask for it...I got asked something completely unexpected...for sure they will ask you statutory questions and they will ask you about material changes to your application (for example-change of marital status, pregnancy, baby born, etc)

hope this helps!!
Thanks so much lazybone - you're as helpful as always!

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
zezu said:
oHHHHH! my tracker says received at ottawa post, should be here tomorrow!
i could cry over this. yours should be enroute too im guessing

Oh that's nice!!! Congratulations!!

Unfortunately, mine is still saying 'We could not find this Tracking Number in our system. '. Hoping it will be activated tomorrow.

Is this normal? Should it have been at least recognizing the tracking number?

When I sent the smaller prepaid envelope inside the big envelope originally, I didn't take off the customer receipt from the smaller prepaid envelope. I just let it stay on it as I thought CIC would need to fill in their details in the 'from' fields. Is that what you guys did too? I'm kinda feeling paranoid that there was an error in what I did?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
amusingfirefly said:

Unfortunately, mine is still saying 'We could not find this Tracking Number in our system. '. Hoping it will be activated tomorrow.

When I sent the smaller prepaid envelope inside the big envelope originally, I didn't take off the customer receipt from the smaller prepaid envelope. I just let it stay on it as I thought CIC would need to fill in their details in the 'from' fields. Is that what you guys did too? I'm kinda feeling paranoid that there was an error in what I did?
Its just canada post website man..its always inaccurate.. Ha ha ...it will come soon..chill :)

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
amusingfirefly said:

yeah thats what i did too

gustali

May 18, 2014
lazybone said:
nope-no problem
Dear, can you tell me how much time they give you to send the passport once it is requested? I'm also worried that I may be traveling in that period.
Thank you.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
zezu said:
yeah thats what i did too
lazybone said:
Its just canada post website man..its always inaccurate.. Ha ha ...it will come soon..chill :)
My tracker is now 'Item processed in Toronto'. Should get it today or tomorrow. :)

Zezu, I live in Toronto too. Would you like to go together? I need to bus it as well.
Can this landing thing be done over the weekend I wonder. I might want to do it like that.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
gustali said:
Dear, can you tell me how much time they give you to send the passport once it is requested? I'm also worried that I may be traveling in that period.
Thank you.
It is 30 days, and if you're travelling, you can send them an email asking for an extension. I have a friend who asked for an extension to 70 days and it was fine.

exp

Apr 18, 2016
Hi,

I am FSW-Inland Applicant and I am planning to do my landing process on weekend .can you help me with POF - Current bank statement would be fine or I need some additional documents?
and for Employment proof - Do i need to get a new Job letter signed in current date ?

Thanks.

anonGym

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my timeline:

PP recieved at ottawa: Oct 21
Now: waiting .....................................