NOR_Steff

Aug 29, 2016
Figured I'd start this one.

PPR October 4th
Sent in October 4th
Received Ottawa October 5th
Application approved online October 14th

Applying from within Canada, sent copy of passport as per request

I do have a question: At this point of time, do I still require to hold the required funds in my account?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
NOR_Steff said:
Figured I'd start this one.

PPR October 4th
Sent in October 4th
Received Ottawa October 5th
Application approved online October 14th

Applying from within Canada, sent copy of passport as per request

I do have a question: At this point of time, do I still require to hold the required funds in my account?
yes, I figured too you would be the first to start this one since you are the first on our thread's tracker :)

Sent Oct/04
Rec'd at CPC-O Oct/07

You need to hold POF till Landing...you have to submit proof of it at landing..

ekansh

Dec 23, 2014
HI
I dont have answer to your question and this is some thing I need to think as well for my case.
I would like to ask you a question.
I received the request for the passport with following structure which has confused me about to where to send the passport
( PS: I live in canada and I am on work permit. Also I have no dependent)

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India or in Nepal ...

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

Can you please tell me where to send the passport to .. should it be india or ottawa.
Thanks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ekansh said:
HI
I dont have answer to your question and this is some thing I need to think as well for my case.
I would like to ask you a question.
I received the request for the passport with following structure which has confused me about to where to send the passport
( PS: I live in canada and I am on work permit. Also I have no dependent)

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India or in Nepal ...

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

Can you please tell me where to send the passport to .. should it be india or ottawa.
Thanks
should be Ottawa...can you copy paste your PPR letter?

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
my passports were received today :)

imansh

Jun 24, 2014
I send my passport to ottawa on 6th oct and arrived on 11th oct, i m jst little worried about my package as canada post person forgot to gv me prepaid envelop tracking number and when i asked for it she opened it again with knife and closed it by putting regular tape. i dont know whether my passport and pics reached safely or not. is there any way i get to know this? or what happen if something got missing in the envelop. i know i am thinking too much but u all know how much struggle we all did to get PPR in life.

iamlily

Feb 6, 2016
lazybone said:
mycic showed updated- no email...my passport reached them same day as yours...have you checked on mycic??
just checked it. Final decision: Not Started
will call them if not approved Wednesday :'(