+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

Nadzinha

Sep 17, 2015
Lady M said:
Wow...this is the crazy thing ever....this guys who works for Canada Post are not very professional...me and another people from this forum never can see delivered status...we can see just out for delivery,since 18 of NOV....but when i called they said it was delivered.... :-\ :-\ :-\ anyway so far return tracker is not activated yet...keep us posted...and good luck
I found my passport this morning!!! Probably ended up in one of my neighbours mailbox … now lets cross this border!!!! good luck to all of you and thank you for the support!

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Nadzinha said:
I found my passport this morning!!! Probably ended up in one of my neighbours mailbox ... now lets cross this border!!!! good luck to all of you and thank you for the support!
My PP received by CPC Ottawa on 16th November. 21st Nov. MY CIC approved and Closed. Yesterday return tracker activated. says " Processed" at 5.57pm.

Canada Post collecting and clearing bulk of Envelopes on Every Friday evening 8 believe.
Canada post services depending upon the additional charges for signature service. If that is done Canada post bound to do proper delivery and get the Receiver signature. How they can deliver on a open mail box??. At least if they deliver on the locked Community mail box it would be safe. How they can deliver on a open mail slots?. This is ridiculous.

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
Hi guys,

Can anyone pls tell me the correct specification for the PPR pic? I sent a 35*45 pic with my PP yesterday but not sure if it's right...

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Satsu said:
Hi guys,

Can anyone pls tell me the correct specification for the PPR pic? I sent a 35*45 pic with my PP yesterday but not sure if it's right...
That size is correct. Studio people know the PR size requirement. I hope you have sent the picture which is less than 6 months old. Also I hope you have written the name and date of birth on the back of the photos for you and your dependents.

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
Finally some relief.... Got the update email, and now MyCIC says approved and closed.

Hope everyone else will get some updates too, whether application approved, or return tracker active, or CoPR!!

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
avstools said:
That size is correct. Studio people know the PR size requirement. I hope you have sent the picture which is less than 6 months old. Also I hope you have written the name and date of birth on the back of the photos for you and your dependents.
Thanks for confirming..

Ya, I took a new one for this purpose & have written the details behind the pics..

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys

got my passport back today, i missed the Canada post guy ob Friday so he dropped it by post office.
I got my passport with new visa and CoPR. HOWEVER, my status still showing Decision made? is this normal ?

planning on doing Inlad landing? is there anyone from who have done Inland landing in Ottawa

cheers and best of luck to all

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
Landed at Rainbow bridge,Niagara today. All went smooth. Finally a Canadian PR after 5 years in Canada! What a journey it has been. :) Probably one of my last posts in this forum. Need to take a break from going through endless forum posts. Needless to say, this forum has been a great source of info and help. BIG THANKS to all of you and the forum. Continue the good work! This forum ROCKS!

elite_stud

Nov 25, 2015
It seems all ppl who has submitted their passport after nov 16 are still waiting for it.
Hopefully the return tracker gets activated this week.

Applied: 05 Oct 2015
AOR: 05 Oct 2015
Decision Made: 06 Nov 2015
PPR:12 NOV
PP sent : 16 NOV
PP received-Ottawa: 17 NOV
CIC APPROVED&CLOSED-21 NOV

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
HELP PLEASE!

I just realized I sent my family's passport altogether. But my kid's passport is from a visa exempt country.

What should I do? Is there any number I can call? Any help/thoughts are greatly appreciated.

PPR Nov 18
PP received in Ottawa Nov 19

No updates on CIC, no tracker activated.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spjachan said:
Can anyone please confirm the size of passport photo to be sent..is it 50×70mm
yes

Notes to the photographer
The two (2) photographs must be:
taken by a commercial photographer
50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures
between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural
top of head)