+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

elite_stud

Nov 25, 2015
Has anyone of you who got CIC login approved/closed on Nov 21 and still waiting for return tracker to get activated?
Does it take more than a week for them to send us back the Passport?

Applied: 05 Oct 2015
AOR: 05 Oct 2015
Decision Made: 06 Nov 2015
PPR:12 NOV
PP sent : 16 NOV
PP received-Ottawa: 17 NOV
CIC APPROVED&CLOSED-21 NOV

Abhityagi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
BCworker said:
No update on mycic or no email update yet.... some members got their mycic approved and closed
not some actually most of the members got approved and closed atleast, i blv its only me and you :(

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elite_stud said:
Has anyone of you who got CIC login approved/closed on Nov 21 and still waiting for return tracker to get activated?
Does it take more than a week for them to send us back the Passport?

Applied: 05 Oct 2015
AOR: 05 Oct 2015
Decision Made: 06 Nov 2015
PPR:12 NOV
PP sent : 16 NOV
PP received-Ottawa: 17 NOV
CIC APPROVED&CLOSED-21 NOV
Me...Approved&Closed 21 Nov....still waiting for tracker to be activated....hope will be today.... :mad:

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhityagi said:
not some actually most of the members got approved and closed atleast, i blv its only me and you :(
I'm still waiting as well. I believe they received my passport on Nov 18th and I haven't had any updates since then. I also lost access to ECAS some days back along with many other people and never got it back for some reason.

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
Abhityagi said:
I am with you in this guys... all in the same boat full of stress and frustration

varunj90

Sep 4, 2015
AM198 said:
I'm still waiting as well. I believe they received my passport on Nov 18th and I had any updates since then. I also lost access to ECAS some days back along with many other people and never got it back for some reason.
same boat, sent passport 16th, delivery pending after reaching ottawa 18th - no status updates on cic or canadapost.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Return tracker activated last night around 18:10 pm
delivery attempt today, no one home will pick tomorrow.

My Q is that:
my status still showing Decision Made?

is this normal or something to worry about

cheers

Nadzinha

Sep 17, 2015
Immigration Canada has approved my application and sent my passport. However, I have no clue where on earth Canada Post delivered my passport … On their system online is says successfully delivered, except I don’t have anything in my mailbox … so I called them and now they are trying to figure out where my package went … I can’t believe this is happening to me … I wanted to cross the border tomorrow and pass by City Hall today to change my SIN number ect … I am very pissed off … I hope they will find my package. So before sending your passport guys, make sure you have a tracking number and if possible ask for a signature like this Canada Post will not be able to deliver it if you are not the one receiving it. Lesson learned for me …

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadzinha said:
Immigration Canada has approved my application and sent my passport. However, I have no clue where on earth Canada Post delivered my passport ... On their system online is says successfully delivered, except I don’t have anything in my mailbox ... so I called them and now they are trying to figure out where my package went ... I can’t believe this is happening to me ... I wanted to cross the border tomorrow and pass by City Hall today to change my SIN number ect ... I am very pissed off ... I hope they will find my package. So before sending your passport guys, make sure you have a tracking number and if possible ask for a signature like this Canada Post will not be able to deliver it if you are not the one receiving it. Lesson learned for me ...
Wow...this is the crazy thing ever....this guys who works for Canada Post are not very professional...me and another people from this forum never can see delivered status...we can see just out for delivery,since 18 of NOV....but when i called they said it was delivered.... :-\ :-\ :-\ anyway so far return tracker is not activated yet...keep us posted...and good luck

ravi150580

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2015
AOR Received.
30/04/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
Hello Friends,

Did any of you have Handwritten - Non machine readable passports that were sent out to your VOs?
I just got my PPR today, but I have been told that Non machine readable passports are not being accepted by many countries. Now, CIC has no mention of this in their PPR letter or on the website.

Would appreciate an input on this situation.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssaraf said:
My CIC Updated just now but Return Tracker Not Activated

Application Approved and Closed.. Today
PPR 13 Nov
PP recieved by Ottawa 19th Nov
congrats,
r u from visa-exempt country?? did u send your original passport or just the copy of the passport???

Abhityagi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
MyCIC updated, application approved, waiting for the return tracker to get activated

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
copy passport sent on 21th Nov
PP received in Ottawa on 24th Nov
I received an email at 9PM my application is approved and closed
Got my COPR today everything in 1week.
Good luck everyone

Kks2015

Nov 1, 2015
passport sent nov20 still no update. Where to find the return tracker?It was my consultant who sent our passports,all receipts are with them. Still waiting for them to upload in their website.