+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msajmani said:
dude express post should give a name and signature who took the delivery!!

in my case someone named MR BOREAT took the delivery...
mine was received on Nov 12 by someone named BORGETTE ... nothing on return tracker yet or Ecase online

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
thats true, the very first instance when i realized "out for delivery" i was in panic that maybe my passport is lost some where then i started to google and found the same what other fellows said tracker never got activated. we are already too weak hearted and waited for so many years for this golden moment. Its a huge milestone in our lives, they should have either given us option to use FEDEX at least that would be more reliable as per our back and forth experiences of sending applications to the Visa Offices serving our respective home country.

anyways lets see till the end of this week some good sign pop up.

Sincerely
Ahmed.

elite_stud

Nov 25, 2015
Applied: 05 Oct 2015
AOR: 05 Oct 2015
Decision Made: 06 Nov 2015
PPR:12 NOV
PP sent : 16 NOV
PP received-Ottawa: 17 NOV
CIC APPROVED&CLOSED-21 NOV

Still waiting for Return tracker to get activated.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Did my landing at Coutts today.
Officially I am Permanent Residence now.
My journey of EE PR application has ended.

Have faith always guys. As it written " Your faith can move mountain". Matthew 17:20

Thanks God.!!!

Thank you CANADA.!!!

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hi Dreamer congrats.

Can you tell me step by step of flag poling where you parked the car how you did flag pole and what documents you need essentially.

what special arrangements if you have family specially little kids.

thanks

Sincerely,
Ahmed.

Abhityagi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Surprisingly my status table on CIC is not there anymore it says error cant build the table and also no ECAS access since last week. Return tracker still not active.. dont know whats going on..

Nov 4, 2015
ahmedhuang said:
Hi Dreamer congrats.

Can you tell me step by step of flag poling where you parked the car how you did flag pole and what documents you need essentially.

what special arrangements if you have family specially little kids.

thanks

Sincerely,
Ahmed.
Hi Ahmed,

I did it with my fiance who is a Canadian citizen - She dropped me off at the border crossing and I went through alone. There is a car park for about 5 cars right next to the crossing, where you might be able to get to out to walk, but I'm not sure if you can park there during the whole process or if it is a loading zone (she stayed in the car the whole time). I would try parking there and check the signs - if you can't park there, you can try somewhere else nearby - there's lots of tourist parking near the falls.

There is a larger border office on the left of the road border, but you need to exit through the smaller one on the right. Inside is a turnstile, much like the ttc ones, that requires 50c in quarters per person. There are change machines in that office. Once through the turnstile, you are on the bridge, and have to walk about 150m to the US side. I did it at 9:30pm and it was quite cold, but but it's not a tough walk. There are binoculars and a nice photo opportunity on the bridge with the Canadian and US flags.

The US side was very quick - I told the officer I wanted to flagpole, and he took my passport and filled out the form by hand. It's a dedicated form they have saying "X wanted to be denied access to the USA to process a Canadian visa" and I didn't see him enter anything into a computer or anywhere else. The officer spelled my name wrong on the form, which I asked him to correct and he did, but told me it wouldn't matter. The US side took less than 2 minutes.

Then you are returned back onto the bridge to walk the exact same way back. On the Canadian side, you now go through a small one person customs booth where the officer will check your passport and refusal and give you a yellow form, and send you the the other office. I was the only one here at the time, and he spoke into his walkie talkie as I left the building. Upon leaving, you are back in Canada. I checked in with my fiance at the parking lot (it is between the two offices), and then went into the larger office. There are dividers here and a set up for queuing, but I was met at the door by an officer who took my paperwork and passport and asked me to sit and wait. There were about 10 people waiting here.

From here it was about a one hour wait - you might want to bring toys/books/food for children. Once I was called up he tok my passport and CoPR and I was asked the standard questions - what is your current status (I was on implied visitor, so he asked a little whether I had worked since my working visa expired, how I supported myself for the time and checked the print out I had of the restoration of status application), where you are living (they asked for drivers license as proof of address, but accepted a bank statement). He asked me a couple of wrong questions - where did I live in Brampton (I live in Toronto), and what I had been doing for one year in Canada (I had been here three) which were maybe to catch me out, or his mistake? I am CEC and they didn't ask for proof of funds - though I made sure I had them. Then I was asked to sit back down.

After another 15 minutes, I was called back up to sign the form, explained my responsibilities as a PR, and told to get an SIN and OHIP card, and welcomed to Canada.

In all it was very easy. I did it at 9:30pm on a Wednesday night and it still took 2 hours - so be prepared for a wait, and to have your children wait for a long time in the waiting room.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Thank you very much for the detailed reply and your experience flag poling.

I will surely follow as you mentioned and take advantage of this valuable experience of yours.

For now i am very much worried from Canada post's delivery status and CIC's status not changing as other fellow members are getting VISA stamped pretty quick. Their sent trackers were through and signatured by the officers. Mine is still in the middle of no where i dont want my 9 years of wait period go into drain by some one else's gross negligence.

But since its known pattern over the internet despite of the fact the turn tracker never got activated people still received their passports back. So i can say i am not the only one facing this situation.

I can only keep my fingers crossed and pray that things go smooth for every single person on this planet.

Thanks again for the reply.

Sincerely,
Ahmed.

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
PP sent on 21th Nov
PP received in Ottawa on 24th Nov
Return tracking not updated
I received an email at 9PM my application is approved and closed :D

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kghayesh said:
No update on the MyCIC application yet? no application has been updated e-mail?

I am in the same situation too.

PPR - Nov 12
Passport Sent - Nov 16
Passport Received - Nov 18 (Out for delivery but I will count it as received based from what I heard from Canadapost !!!!!!)
Nothing so far..........
No update on mycic or no email update yet.... some members got their mycic approved and closed

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
CALINA said:
PP sent on 21th Nov
PP received in Ottawa on 24th Nov
Return tracking not updated
I received an email at 9PM my application is approved and closed :D
CALINA, are you visa exempt? I noticed a general trend that usually visa exempt people get the CoPR much faster