+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kghayesh said:
AM198 and Lady M it is interesting that it seems that our passports apparently were in the same out for delivery box! I also have my tracker as out for delivery since Nov 18th till now.

Let's update each other when anyone has any updates.

I called CIC today to ask if they can confirm the receipt of my passport and they said that I should wait about one more week before I expect any application updates, and that they don't really have the option to confirm the receipt of documents..... which is of course (as CIC always likes) extremely frustrating, especially when you are sending your passport!!
I'm sure everything is ok...this is what i got from Canada Post...
Our tracking system indicates an 'out for delivery' scan for this item Nov
18/15. Because the addressee is considered a large-volume mail receiver, we
consider this scan as confirmation of final delivery. Accordingly, we will now
proceed with closing the file.

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
PP successfully delivered to Ottawa Nov 20... Now just waiting for the return envelope to be activated...

If I put my own address on the return envelope instead of my consultant's (representative) address will there be a problem with that? Like it's not the same address on my application. Can someone answer this pls.. Thank you!

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joymonroe said:
PP successfully delivered to Ottawa Nov 20... Now just waiting for the return envelope to be activated...

If I put my own address on the return envelope instead of my consultant's (representative) address will there be a problem with that? Like it's not the same address on my application. Can someone answer this pls.. Thank you!
you are good, different mailing address on your envelope has nothing to do with your case.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
I'm sure everything is ok...this is what i got from Canada Post...
Our tracking system indicates an 'out for delivery' scan for this item Nov
18/15. Because the addressee is considered a large-volume mail receiver, we
consider this scan as confirmation of final delivery. Accordingly, we will now
proceed with closing the file.
we have same timeline for passport sending and receiving 16th and 18th. My tracking is also showing out for delivery on 18th

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCworker said:
we have same timeline for passport sending and receiving 16th and 18th. My tracking is also showing out for delivery on 18th
welcome on board...lol...let's keep in touch..

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application closed + approved and tracker activated in Ottawa should have it Monday, such a quick turnaround they only received it Tuesday :D :)

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Application closed + approved and tracker activated in Ottawa should have it Monday, such a quick turnaround they only received it Tuesday :D :)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: wow....when you get this ..? we have same time for delivery and i have no updated so far....

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :i just check my cic now and there is UPDATED but i can't see anything..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ppr sent Friday 13th from Alberta received early morning on Tuesday in Ottawa.. last night my status updated to approved but when i logged in to info still said open and a final decision had not been made. the about 20 mins ago got the cic message saying had been updated logged in and its closed and approved and checked number and its in ottawa :)

that happened to me in 20 mins it should say approved :) and then tomorrow night it will say closed and approved :)

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you will have copr monday or tuesday :)

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Ppr sent Friday 13th from Alberta received early morning on Tuesday in Ottawa.. last night my status updated to approved but when i logged in to info still said open and a final decision had not been made. the about 20 mins ago got the cic message saying had been updated logged in and its closed and approved and checked number and its in ottawa :)

that happened to me in 20 mins it should say approved :) and then tomorrow night it will say closed and approved :)
It's just APPROVED but every thinks is same....still open....my tracker is not activate yet....

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
It's just APPROVED but every thinks is same....still open....my tracker is not activate yet....
Same here passport sent on 13 Nov received on 17 Nov and I just checked it is showing approved....

pgpprcinn

Nov 4, 2015
Congratulations. I sent PPR 13th of Nov and CIC received it on 17th of Nov.. When do I get approved and closed. Please tomorrow or Monday.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgpprcinn said:
Congratulations. I sent PPR 13th of Nov and CIC received it on 17th of Nov.. When do I get approved and closed. Please tomorrow or Monday.
Have you check your cic? maybe you get an updated just like me ....i got this updated last night at 9:30 Alberta time