+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kghayesh said:
Hello everyone,

I got my Passport request on Nov 12, sent my passport on Nov 16th from Vancouver with priority mail, that is supposed to take one business day. The package tracker with Canadapost showed "Out for delivery" on Nov 18th in the morning, and haven't been changed since! It shouldn't take more than a few hours to be delivered I assume since it starts to be out for delivery.

Has anyone seen anything like that? Did you guys ask for signature upon delivery or not? My understanding is that since we are sending to a Po Box then the signature upon delivery is not applicable. Could that be the reason why they are not updating my tracker to be delivered?

I am starting to feel really worried as I am supposed to travel on Dec 18th and I need my passport!! I lost my passport before and I really really really don't want to go through that again because of Canadapost.
Same like you.....out for delivery in 18 NOV at 11 a clock...and my tracker still out for delivery...I just call Canada Post and they said my envelope was delivery together with another hundreds... :eek: :eek: :eek: in a big bags and takes time until the person who receive will scan all envelopes ...so don't worry your passport has company ... :p :p :p he is not alone..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
Same like you.....out for delivery in 18 NOV at 11 a clock...and my tracker still out for delivery...I just call Canada Post and they said my envelope was delivery together with another hundreds... :eek: :eek: :eek: in a big bags and takes time until the person who receive will scan all envelopes ...so don't worry your passport has company ... :p :p :p he is not alone..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am in the exact same situation as you guys. I actually called Canada Post to yell at them but they calmed me down and said that it's already delivered. That specific CIC office is a large scale mail receiver and they get thousands of letters so Canada post does not scan each letter that gets delivered to them. It all goes into one big bag and CIC picks it up. I mailed it on 16th Nov and the status says out for delivery with the expected date showing 18th November. The agent said it got delivered yesterday (which was the 18th).

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
I sent my PPs to Ottawa on Nov 18 and today the Canada post tracking says Delivered!

I suppose it will be two weeks from now until I hear back from them.

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
An update on my application. Today MyCiC shows Application as approved and closed. Return tracker for PP from Ottawa has been activated. :D Should receive PP by tomorrow. I live in Toronto and usually it just takes 1 day for Xpress post from Ottawa to Toronto.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
return envelope activated , hoping to get passport and copr on monday...

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Tracking activated 19 Nov. In transit now. Will receive on Monday hopefully.

God grace.
Have faith.

jaibhole!

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone

I do not belong to this thread but I am sure I can get some valuable advise from all those who have got DM and PPR.

Guys my timeline is as below:

Pnp applicant - inland
Aor - Aug 29th
BG in progress
Medical -passed
Sch 4 submitted
Sch A submitted
Ecas 6 lines

I am planning to back home in December for 1 month. If I'll get DM or ppr during my vacation, when do I have to submit the passport?? Does cic provide any deadline to submit the passport? How much time I will be having to submit my pp after ppr?
And can I submit my passport to Canadian visa office in India??

Pls advise....thanks

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
Hi Folks,
Received Copr and passport on 18th.
My time line here.
ITA = aug 7th
Aor - Aug 11th
Rprf - Oct 10th
PPR - Oct 27th
PP to ottawa - Nov 2nd
Received PP - Nov 16th with copr.

Any one from edmonton planning to do flagpole in coutts border this week. Please let me know, as i cant drive. I would appreciate your help. My contact no is 7806558978
Thanks
Mohamed

skar

Oct 7, 2015
jaibhole! said:
Hello everyone

I do not belong to this thread but I am sure I can get some valuable advise from all those who have got DM and PPR.

Guys my timeline is as below:

Pnp applicant - inland
Aor - Aug 29th
BG in progress
Medical -passed
Sch 4 submitted
Sch A submitted
Ecas 6 lines

I am planning to back home in December for 1 month. If I'll get DM or ppr during my vacation, when do I have to submit the passport?? Does cic provide any deadline to submit the passport? How much time I will be having to submit my pp after ppr?
And can I submit my passport to Canadian visa office in India??

Pls advise....thanks
Hi Jaibhole... Once you get your ppr email, you will have 30 days to submit your passport, 2 photos, copy of the email and return envelope.. The return envelope has to be for the same address that you mentioned in your application. You can send cic an email stating your situation after you receive your ppr. They might be able to transfer your application to the visa office in India but I highly recommend you finish this process in Canada as it is faster and more reliable. Hope this helps!

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Return Tracker activated - Nov. 19
Will be delivered today
PPR - Oct 28
Passports sent - Nov. 2
Passports delivered - Nov. 4
Application approved and closed - Nov. 17

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all those reporting their applications as approved and closed or having received their passports, if you haven't already done so, it would be helpful if you listed the date you mailed your passport or when it was received by CIC. Doesn't really give other's an idea of the time-line otherwise. Thanks!

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
AM198 and Lady M it is interesting that it seems that our passports apparently were in the same out for delivery box! I also have my tracker as out for delivery since Nov 18th till now.

Let's update each other when anyone has any updates.

I called CIC today to ask if they can confirm the receipt of my passport and they said that I should wait about one more week before I expect any application updates, and that they don't really have the option to confirm the receipt of documents..... which is of course (as CIC always likes) extremely frustrating, especially when you are sending your passport!!