+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Nebm31 said:
Whats this. The passport of my family was already dispatched by LVO to VFS Manila today and ready for pick up. LVO received 09 Nov.
Mine, my tracker still not activated.

Received by Ottawa 02 Nov.
MyCIC approved/closed 017 Nov.
Hi there! Just wondering what is the exact mailing addres for Visa office in manila? I have accompanying family there and I don't know where to submit his passport. And asside from passport and pictures, what other documents did you include? Thank you :)

Since im here in canada, I submitted my passport in Ottawa last nov 16 and the tracking number says they will receive it tomorrow, nov. 19.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
joymonroe said:
Hi there! Just wondering what is the exact mailing addres for Visa office in manila? I have accompanying family there and I don't know where to submit his passport. And asside from passport and pictures, what other documents did you include? Thank you :)

Since im here in canada, I submitted my passport in Ottawa last nov 16 and the tracking number says they will receive it tomorrow, nov. 19.
Hi. Have you email Ottawa for the arrangement for change VO. Got the reply letter from Canada Embassy Manila after 3 working days. Include this letter from Manila, appendex A each dependent, 2 photo and their passport and send it in VFS Manila. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/

LVO Manila process quickly than Ottawa.
Send request to Ottawa 29 Oct.
REceived request letter Manila 02 Nov
Submitted VFS Manila 06 Nov
Received CE Manila 09 Nov
Received COPR 19 Nov.(Manila time)

That's it.
Mine tracker still not activated.
Have faith tomorrow or Fri for update. 02 received Ottawa.

God speed.

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
Hello everyone,

I got my Passport request on Nov 12, sent my passport on Nov 16th from Vancouver with priority mail, that is supposed to take one business day. The package tracker with Canadapost showed "Out for delivery" on Nov 18th in the morning, and haven't been changed since! It shouldn't take more than a few hours to be delivered I assume since it starts to be out for delivery.

Has anyone seen anything like that? Did you guys ask for signature upon delivery or not? My understanding is that since we are sending to a Po Box then the signature upon delivery is not applicable. Could that be the reason why they are not updating my tracker to be delivered?

I am starting to feel really worried as I am supposed to travel on Dec 18th and I need my passport!! I lost my passport before and I really really really don't want to go through that again because of Canadapost.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockypoint said:
CIC update: Application Approved last night.
When did they receive your passport? I mailed mine on the morning of Nov 16th and was told that it was guaranteed they would receive it the next day but it is still on the way.

rockypoint

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
PEI - Charlottetown
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They received my passport this monday.
Mailed it last friday.
They should've gotten yours by today. ExpressPost is 2 days if sent nationaly

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockypoint said:
They received my passport this monday.
Mailed it last friday.
They should've gotten yours by today. ExpressPost is 2 days if sent nationaly
Wow ...that's was fast...let us know when your return is activated...all the best...

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hello all, I am main applicant with spouse in india. Here is my timeline

Ppr: nov 5
Pp sent :nov 6
Pp ottawa: nov 10
Change of visa office : nov 11
Spouse pp sent new delhi : nov 13

Since thn no updates and i am really tensed. How long its going to take for thm to approve my application and send passports back to us.. Please anybody can shed some light about this...

Is this normal or i should contact cic? If so how should i contact?

LorraineCon

Apr 9, 2015
Passport was received in Ottawa on November 12th and on November 17th got email and my PR has been approved. I checked my mail yday and I had received my letter for PR. So quick and i checked canada post and the tracking number had not been activated so strange but deligthed only 5 days in total :) I will go to the border on Monday as my current visa is out on Tuesday.

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
sujani said:
Hello all, I am main applicant with spouse in india. Here is my timeline

Ppr: nov 5
Pp sent :nov 6
Pp ottawa: nov 10
Change of visa office : nov 11
Spouse pp sent new delhi : nov 13

Since thn no updates and i am really tensed. How long its going to take for thm to approve my application and send passports back to us.. Please anybody can shed some light about this...

Anybody???????!!

Is this normal or i should contact cic? If so how should i contact?

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Nebm31 said:
Hi. Have you email Ottawa for the arrangement for change VO. Got the reply letter from Canada Embassy Manila after 3 working days. Include this letter from Manila, appendex A each dependent, 2 photo and their passport and send it in VFS Manila. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/

LVO Manila process quickly than Ottawa.
Send request to Ottawa 29 Oct.
REceived request letter Manila 02 Nov
Submitted VFS Manila 06 Nov
Received CE Manila 09 Nov
Received COPR 19 Nov.(Manila time)

That's it.
Mine tracker still not activated.
Have faith tomorrow or Fri for update. 02 received Ottawa.

God speed.
I talked to my consultant and she mentioned something about a letter or form that we have to wait and include with my son's passport before submitting everything so I guess that's the same letter you were telling me. I'm just hoping to receive that letter soon so we can mail everything.

Thank you :)

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kghayesh said:
Hello everyone,

I got my Passport request on Nov 12, sent my passport on Nov 16th from Vancouver with priority mail, that is supposed to take one business day. The package tracker with Canadapost showed "Out for delivery" on Nov 18th in the morning, and haven't been changed since! It shouldn't take more than a few hours to be delivered I assume since it starts to be out for delivery.

Has anyone seen anything like that? Did you guys ask for signature upon delivery or not? My understanding is that since we are sending to a Po Box then the signature upon delivery is not applicable. Could that be the reason why they are not updating my tracker to be delivered?

I am starting to feel really worried as I am supposed to travel on Dec 18th and I need my passport!! I lost my passport before and I really really really don't want to go through that again because of Canadapost.
I would advice that you ring Canada post to find out what is happening, also keep checking My CIC for any changes, then you can tell it was received, it could just be an error from the delivery man not updating delivery online. I wouldn't worry yet.