+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA NOVEMBER 2015 ... PLEASE CONNECT HERE !!!

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats good wifedoctor, so hopefully, you should get your package next week at the most.

Cana_ICT, we should get updates soon. Fingers crossed.

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Ibyt said:
Thats good wifedoctor, so hopefully, you should get your package next week at the most.

Cana_ICT, we should get updates soon. Fingers crossed.
Thanks! Wish you the best!

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
@Ibyt.. Any update.
Ottawa Pp received Nov. 2
Tracking still not activate.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Nebm31, nothing yet, I think they are currently dealing with people they received around 27th Nov so we should be next, say next week fingerscrossed.

Has your My CIC showed approved?

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Ibyt said:
@ Nebm31, nothing yet, I think they are currently dealing with people they received around 27th Nov so we should be next, say next week fingerscrossed.

Has your My CIC showed approved?
Still not. I have dependent as they just sent their passport at LVO a week after me.
Have faith.

God speed.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockypoint said:
PP sent today Nov 13th .
Welcome to this stage, I think it is currently an average of 2 weeks from the day your PP is received to see movements.

You find you app has been approved and closed on my CIC ( if you check regularly), then you get an updated email or the email comes first and you see app approved and closed.

Then your return tracker gets activated 2-3 days after that.

so an average of 3 weeks in all.

My PP will be 2 weeks received on Monday, lets see if my theory works.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gustcan said:
Passport was received on October 29, return tracker not activated yet. Should be soon enough now?
Has My CIC been approved and closed?

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Well I am in a different situation. I requested CIC to add my spouse since I got married recently. By the time my passport reached CIC responded to my CSE for adding of spouse. They have asked her information and medicals etc. So my cic is back to "background check in progress" and ecas is "in process". I am not sure if they will stamp my visa or I will have to send it agin once my spouse is approved. But I am hoping they will send my passport back. I need to travel & hence require my passport. Any thoughts?

LorraineCon

Apr 9, 2015
Hi All

I sent copy of my passport on November 7th, arrived on November 12th to Ottawa, fingerscrossed they are quick.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gustcan said:
Well I am in a different situation. I requested CIC to add my spouse since I got married recently. By the time my passport reached CIC responded to my CSE for adding of spouse. They have asked her information and medicals etc. So my cic is back to "background check in progress" and ecas is "in process". I am not sure if they will stamp my visa or I will have to send it agin once my spouse is approved. But I am hoping they will send my passport back. I need to travel & hence require my passport. Any thoughts?
A little tricky, even if the PP is stamped, ild advise that you shouldnt land until your spouse is approved else they might ask you to sponsor your spouse which is still a long process at the moment.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CIC has been approved and closed, no email yet (should receive it tomorrow I presume).

Return tracker not yet activated.

drpilot

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Got passports back today finally!
Received in Ottawa on the 28th. Case closed on the 7th, Passports sent back on the 12th and received in the US on the 13th.

Good luck to everyone waiting.