+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa: May 2017

Feb 9, 2016
Got approved on the Saturday May 20th - which is weird but ain't gonna complain.
Tracker not yet active though.
Haha... I hear ya! I think it's all automated by systems that update/send out notifications at their own schedules, which could be why... Congratulations btw!!!
Let's hope we receive tracker updates and our passports soon!

tomjaz04

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Just got my PPR today CEC inland but my wife is outside canada. In email they said send your passports and photos to ottawa but as my wife is in india so where she needs to send her passport and photos. I am very confused becuse there is no mention bout this in the email. She is in India so at whaat adress she nedds to send her passport please help!!!!!

Feb 9, 2016
Just got my PPR today CEC inland but my wife is outside canada. In email they said send your passports and photos to ottawa but as my wife is in india so where she needs to send her passport and photos. I am very confused becuse there is no mention bout this in the email. She is in India so at whaat adress she nedds to send her passport please help!!!!!
You should submit the question to CIC on their webform and ask. FYI - a friend of mine had a similar situation and they both sent their documents from different countries to embassies in their own countries rather than to CPC Ottawa (with CIC's approval).

Good Luck!!!

Feb 9, 2016
Actually I just re-read your post and since you're in Canada, you can call them and ask! No need to submit a webform (lucky you ;))

Feb 9, 2016
Got my Passport back from CPC - Ottawa today. Below is the full timeline -

PPR - 5th May
Sent PP - 6th May
PP Delivered at CPC - 10th May
Application Approved - 23rd May (morning)
Tracker Activated - 23rd May (evening)
PP and CoPR Returned - 24th May:D

Good luck!!!