+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa January 2018

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I called the immigration today as my passport was approved yesterday. He told me they have dispatched the passport yesterday but I don't see my return tracking number activated in Canada Post and it's been more than 24h. Did it happen to any of you?
I'm in similar situation with fedex. I don't know for sure they dispatched my package, but others who were approved yesterday had their packages dispatched. I am the only exception. If my tracker does not activate by end of day today, I will call them tomorrow morning.

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
Hey guys, I called the immigration today as my passport was approved yesterday. He told me they have dispatched the passport yesterday but I don't see my return tracking number activated in Canada Post and it's been more than 24h. Did it happen to any of you?

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
I did not call but mine was also approved yesterday. Just like you I don't see the return tracking activated

Nevo91

Jan 23, 2018
Stream: family class, Outland
Passport sent To ottowa: 15th January 2018
Passport delivered: 16th January (by C.caroline)
Final decision in myCIC: waiting
FedEx tracking: waiting

Melody23

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Same question for me, see my details below, I am still waiting, most people in my timeline or after have been approved. Has anyone been able to contact them via phone? I have tried multiple times to no avail, I emailed and received a response saying it was in the printing room though.

Stream: FSW-O
PPR Date: 2-Jan-2018
Passport sent to Ottawa: 3-Jan-2018
Passport Delivered Date: 4-Jan-2018
MyCIC changed to Approved: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated: Waiting
COPR delivered: Waiting

Hey where did you send your email to? Could you please share your email? I am in a similar situation :(
Called CIC and the automated voice said that application is still in process and didn't mention anything about passport being in the printing room or anything.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It takes some time.
I'm inland and took 2 days from the day it was approved to the day the tracking system got activated. Be patient guys.
I know you guys are anxious and I was too, but some people really need to talk to an agent, some have serious questions. I think you should just give it some time and not call too often.
I am a PNP and went through the whole process in 5 months and did not call once. Not knowing whereabouts of passport is different and important.

MannyQ

Oct 6, 2017
Hey where did you send your email to? Could you please share your email? I am in a similar situation :(
Called CIC and the automated voice said that application is still in process and didn't mention anything about passport being in the printing room or anything.
I sent the email to - <CPCCTDOttawa@cic.gc.ca>, make sure to add the following details:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Guys- I am little nervous. My passport was approved yesterday and it should be mailed out today. But when I put the tracking number in FedEx it shows Cancelled. Does any one have the same status? Those of you who are waiting the tracker to be activated whats the status on your fedex tracking. Please help. I called FedEx multiple times and they gave mixed answers. Two times they told me I need to send them a new label which is kind of difficult at this point and two times they told me that it will change once the package is picked up.