Dec 12, 2016
Stream: FSW-Outland
PPR Date: Jan 2nd 2018
Passport sent: Jan 3rd 2018
Passport Delivered: Jan 4th 2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
COPR delivered: Waiting
Emailed CPC and they can't find my package. DHL website says it was delivered and signed for by J Cesar. DHL is trying to track it down. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare.

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Guys-

Did you all call/email them to confirm if the FedEx/UPS says it was delivered? Or is everyone just waiting for the status to be updated?

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Emailed CPC and they can't find my package. DHL website says it was delivered and signed for by J Cesar. DHL is trying to track it down. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare.
Good Luck buddy! They should be able to track it down.

Ypm32

Jan 5, 2018
Finally an update!!!

Stream: FSW-Inland
PPR Date: Dec 21st 2017
Passport sent: Dec 23rd 2017
Passport Delivered: Dec 28th 2017
MyCIC changed to approved: Jan 18 2018
Return Tracker Activated Date: Not activated yet
COPR delivered: Waiting

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most likely CPC Ottawa hasn't opened your package yet and it is still in the pile with other packages. Don't worry, it will be fine.

Reactions: teddyboy24

actionjack

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Most likely CPC Ottawa hasn't opened your package yet and it is still in the pile with other packages. Don't worry, it will be fine.
But I sent it on Jan 4th, they should have some record of it. Here's the email response from CPC: "
It appears that we have not received your documents at our office. You may wish to contact your courier to confirm the location of your package."

I would normally agree with you, but this seems odd.

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
But I sent it on Jan 4th, they should have some record of it. Here's the email response from CPC: "
It appears that we have not received your documents at our office. You may wish to contact your courier to confirm the location of your package."

Even if you don't request a sign , the courier service normal makes the person who recived the package sign on their PDA device for the record.So they would be able to sort and fix if issues arrive later.

rookiecanada

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,

Can someone share the contact number/email for CPC Ottawa, to check the status of passport.
I had recently sent my passport and got delivery success from FedEx, but bit concern (since its passport) and wanted to confirm with CPC.

Below is my timeline,
PPR : Jan 15
Passport delivered to Ottawa Jan 17
Application changed to approved : not yet
Tracker not activated yet

Thanks!

actionjack

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Even if you don't request a sign , the courier service normal makes the person who recived the package sign on their PDA device for the record.So they would be able to sort and fix if issues arrive later.
I replied to the email with a pdf of the signature verification that DHL gave me. I'm waiting to see what she says.

Reactions: teddyboy24

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017

they took 12 calendar days for mine to update in the system. till then it was just lying in a pile and they would not know if they have it.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they took 12 calendar days for mine to update in the system. till then it was just lying in a pile and they would not know if they have it.
Do you see any update in mycic account when they receive the passport or did you call to find out?

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Do you see any update in mycic account when they receive the passport or did you call to find out?
i emailed after 9 days. they confirmed on email that they have recvd passport. then i called they said (on 12th) day that the info was entered into system just 2 days ago. hope that helps. i am not sure what their process is. this is just a data point.

Reactions: canada_dreamer