Passport Delivered January 8, 2018

Reactions: Marlon18

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
If you print the entire email, the ANNEXE form won't fit on one page in the PDF format.

The best solution is select the entire contents of ANNEXE table (Chrome will print/save only the selected contents) in the PPR email >> right click >> select Print option in google chrome >> Change print option to Save PDF.

Now, the entire ANNEXE form including the barcode will come on single PDF page. Trust me it works.

If you have any questions, let me know.
I did not send the entire email. I just sent the Annexe A. Hope, that shouldn't be a problem.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
We have exactly the same timeline, plus we did same mistake of sending cropped annex a.
What do you mean by cropped annex A? Did you only send half printed or was the annex A printed half on one page and half on other? Also is that an issue?

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I did not send the entire email. I just sent the Annexe A. Hope, that shouldn't be a problem.
I am sorry if I confuse you. Even I sent Annexe A. only. The PPR email instructions state the same and there is no need to send the entire email.
You are absolutely fine.

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
What do you mean by cropped annex A? Did you only send half printed or was the annex A printed half on one page and half on other? Also is that an issue?
Gmail cropped the Annex A form, so it was only displaying half, so we sent only half the Annex A form by mistake (there was no signature, just the address).
Definitely don't need to send the whole email

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Gmail cropped the Annex A form, so it was only displaying half, so we sent only half the Annex A form by mistake (there was no signature, just the address).
Definitely don't need to send the whole email
Oh okay. Did you email the completed and signed Annexe A. to Ottawa office (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) later?

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Oh okay. Did you email the completed and signed Annexe A. to Ottawa office (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) later?
Yip, and posted a hard copy too. Still have't had a reply from Ottawa though, and can't get through to speak to an agent too which is frustrating. Just really hoping that a silly mistake like that isn't going to delay anything.

Reactions: yspddr414

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Yip, and posted a hard copy too. Still have't had a reply from Ottawa though, and can't get through to speak to an agent too which is frustrating. Just really hoping that a silly mistake like that isn't going to delay anything.
I think you will be fine. The automatic reply says 20 days to respond but you can expect a response in a week or so.
I assume you have mentioned the following application details in your email to locate your shipment.

Email subject: Your application Number

Application Number:
Given name:
Surname:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number:
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Anyways, you have mailed the hard copy too so you should be good.

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I think you will be fine. The automatic reply says 20 days to respond but you can expect a response in a week or so.
I assume you have mentioned the following application details in your email to locate your shipment.

Email subject: Your application Number

Application Number:
Given name:
Surname:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number:
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Anyways, you have mailed the hard copy too so you should be good.
Yeah we did mention all of that. Hoping it will be OK; I don't think there is much more that we can do!

Lets hope that Jan passport processing is faster :)

Reactions: yspddr414

billykid777

Jan 9, 2018
i did same thing, because I could not change the email, and the print out result is showing half of ANNEX A. I think is fine, they just want to see our signature that Visa will be put in our passport. correct me if I am wrong

billykid777

Jan 9, 2018
Stream: CEC-Inland
PPR Date: january 2nd 2018
Passport Sent Date: 8-jan-2018
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 09-Jan-2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
COPR delivered: Waiting