App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
Application Approved. !!!! ;D 8) Tracker not activated yet.

redgreen

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for pp to return with visa
COPR received yesterday! :) Does anyone know if it is okay to land in Montreal Airport as I will be traveling outside of Canada and will come back to Toronto via Montreal. Thanks.

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
redgreen said:
COPR received yesterday! :) Does anyone know if it is okay to land in Montreal Airport as I will be traveling outside of Canada and will come back to Toronto via Montreal. Thanks.
It is completely okay. You just need to have a proof that you ain't gonna reside in Quebec. Your airline ticket for Toronto and any other proofs from your job or residence should work. There are a lot of people that land there coz its a port of entry for many international flights.

cecimmigrant

Jul 23, 2015
narby said:
CIC received mine on 13th and approved and closed today. Return tracker also activated today.
Hi narby,

Congratulations! Can you tell me what time is the tracker usually activated? (Morning or Evening) My file was closed 2 days ago and tracker has not been activated yet. I am hoping to drive to the border this weekend for landing.

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
cecimmigrant said:
Hi narby,

Congratulations! Can you tell me what time is the tracker usually activated? (Morning or Evening) My file was closed 2 days ago and tracker has not been activated yet. I am hoping to drive to the border this weekend for landing.
Hello :) it was activated 17:44 ottawa time.

cecimmigrant

Jul 23, 2015
narby said:
Hello :) it was activated 17:44 ottawa time.
Thanks for replying! I guess I will wait till the end of day today. I am in Alberta , so it should reach me by Friday if the tracker is activated today, else I guess I will have to wait till next week. :(

redgreen

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for pp to return with visa
harry96 said:
It is completely okay. You just need to have a proof that you ain't gonna reside in Quebec. Your airline ticket for Toronto and any other proofs from your job or residence should work. There are a lot of people that land there coz its a port of entry for many international flights.
Thanks friend for your prompt reply.

michi

Sep 19, 2013
cecimmigrant said:
Thanks for replying! I guess I will wait till the end of day today. I am in Alberta , so it should reach me by Friday if the tracker is activated today, else I guess I will have to wait till next week. :(
Same for me, application closed and approved yesterday but still no activation of the tracker, I am in Alberta too. Update me if something change for you buddy! Hopefully I can receive it till Monday coz I have to travel and I still no passports man!:D

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just email CIC (Ready for visa email) and got an almost instant response. My tracker have October 7 as received date by CIC but agent told me they got it until October 16.

I have no idea what caused this big delay but she confirmed they got my passports so everything is ok, just matter of wait a little bit more.

immigrant_44

Oct 19, 2015
Passport sent: Sept 26
Passport received in Ottawa:Sept 30
APP approved: Oct 14
Tracker activated: Oct 20
Passport received: Oct 21

michi

Sep 19, 2013
macast said:
I just email CIC (Ready for visa email) and got an almost instant response. My tracker have October 7 as received date by CIC but agent told me they got it until October 16.

I have no idea what caused this big delay but she confirmed they got my passports so everything is ok, just matter of wait a little bit more.
They answered you by e-mail explaining the got it on the 16th?

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
michi said:
They answered you by e-mail explaining the got it on the 16th?
Seriously they replied. Well he is lucky then. Coz I have emailed them more than once about the change of VO for my dependent. Its like 2 weeks and they don't bother to send any kinda response. Had to send an email again today. No response at all. :(

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
AP4112 said:
CIC received my passport on Oct 9..No updates yet :-[
Mine is the same, they received on Oct 9, no updates yet.
Whats your MyCIC status showing? Can you share what exactly all parts are showing?
How did you got Passport request? In your email or in MyCIC?