Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for me the application was approved on 19th Oct and return tracker activated today. Its depends on VO working on our application.
I guess my VO was on vacation for few days , watching the trend.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Quick question pls,

I am not going to be around when passports return from Ottawa but my name is going to be on the return envelope, can my spouse receive package on my behalf , do we have to sign to collect passport or does it just get delivered in ones mailbox like normal mail?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rams2me said:
for me the application was approved on 19th Oct and return tracker activated today. Its depends on VO working on our application.
I guess my VO was on vacation for few days , watching the trend.
Thank you very much for quick reply.

I wish they will working on my application now and sending my pp and copr back within this week.

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
Hi guys,

Quick question pls,

I am not going to be around when passports return from Ottawa but my name is going to be on the return envelope, can my spouse receive package on my behalf , do we have to sign to collect passport or does it just get delivered in ones mailbox like normal mail?
This is perfectly fine. My spouse has received passport packages on behalf on me many times.
BTW: Today I am working @ office and my spouse waiting for passport return at home ( Canada post status : out for delivery).
I will keep you posted if anything changed from my prior experiences.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an Indian passport holder living in the US. Got my PPR last week with instructions to send documents to Ottawa. Has anyone else in a similar situation submitted to Ottawa? Or, should I send a request for change to LVO?

Will be grateful for advice!

inder2513

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Guys,

I received Ready for Visa email and they asked me to send the passport to Ottawa. I did that what's next???
Is it a PR??

I applied on August 24 ,2015 and received the Ready fro Visa email on Oct 15, 2015.
Can you guys put your thoughts on it.
I have sent my passport on October 16, 2015.

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Hey Inder

- You will see your my cic profile as Application approved. Hopefully, by end of this week. (Average - 2 weeks)
- Return Tracker activation : Passport delivery would take 1 - 5 Business days.
- Landing : 1. You can contact 1888-242-2100 CIC to request an appointment at your local Canada Place.
2. You may also go to Canada/US border for landing.

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COPR received. All the best folks!
I will try to flag pole tonight at rainbow bridge.

hotgirl35

Sep 10, 2015
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and need your advice. I am cec applicant . Got passport request on the 7th of October. Sent off pp on the 8th of October. Cic received it on the 13th and I have not heard anything up until nowI also requested vo change for my partner and child on the 8th of October and no response either. Really getting worried now. :(

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotgirl35 said:
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and need your advice. I am cec applicant . Got passport request on the 7th of October. Sent off pp on the 8th of October. Cic received it on the 13th and I have not heard anything up until nowI also requested vo change for my partner and child on the 8th of October and no response either. Really getting worried now. :(
Don't worry, they got mine the 7th and today the tracker is activated. I got confirmation last Friday.

I have no clue why the difference between applicants, sometimes is 4-5 days sometimes is a month.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rams2me said:
This is perfectly fine. My spouse has received passport packages on behalf on me many times.
BTW: Today I am working @ office and my spouse waiting for passport return at home ( Canada post status : out for delivery).
I will keep you posted if anything changed from my prior experiences.
Thank you, I would really love to know if she received package .

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Hotgirl35,

Your return tracker should be activated soon as most of the PPs received by CPC Ottawa on Oct 13 are either delivered or return tracker is activated.

Whereas for Visa Office change I recommend you to send an email to your Visa Officer and have him look into it before your '30' days limit to send PPs expired.

-Navid

hotgirl35 said:

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
If you are afraid that something might went wrong with the package its better to hold a package at Canada Post Package receiving location.

Ibyt said:
Thank you, I would really love to know if she received package .