31-12-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
Xtopher said:
sent my passport to Ottawa via canada post on May 5th as requested, but do final delivery update.

shouls i be worried?
Xtopher...i am in your same situation..There are people i have read in the forum who gets an update and there are people who don't as well. I called Canada post on Monday and they said that sometimes they do bulk delivery to the CPC address and it might not be easy for them make an update. I did call CIC and asked them if they received our passports. the first agent refused to disclose the information telling that i should call Canada post and enquire. but i called again and a nice lady picked up and she said our passports have been received by them on Saturday

if this is worrying you, i would suggest you give cic a call.

ramateja

Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasonmac5 and Xtopher.... I am also in the same situation Guys.

PPR - May 4th
PP sent - May 4th. Expected Delivery - May6th

Unluckily, I haven't got any final delivered update as of now. Tracking still showing the same status as "Out for Delivery". I have sent my passport via Xpresspost-CanadaPost on May4th, which should be delivered by May6th Friday. But the status of package still showing the same status "Out in truck for delivery" since May6th.
I called CanadaPost many times , they believe it was delivered but not sure and their assumption is, might be the driver missed the final scan of the package for getting delivered status updated in the Tracking System. I am very much worried about my Passport.

I called and emailed CIC, agent said, they will not disclose anything about Confirmation of receipt of documents. Canada Post opened a ServiceTicket to trace the package, but it looks like they are also doing the same just emailing CPC-Ottawa which they ll not respond to confirm me the delivery.

Only thing I can do is just wait for the MYCIC account status getting updated to " CLOSED and APPROVED", which confirms that it is delivered. Any thoughts guys?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Scottygirl said:
Woo hoo, return tracker has been activated! Hopefully get all the paperwork by Friday ;D. We're not doing our landing til July but will be nice to have all the official papers.
Congrtas, You should get it today or tomorrow..

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
ramateja said:
Jasonmac5 and Xtopher.... I am also in the same situation Guys.

PPR - May 4th
PP sent - May 4th. Expected Delivery - May6th

Unluckily, I haven't got any final delivered update as of now. Tracking still showing the same status as "Out for Delivery". I have sent my passport via Xpresspost-CanadaPost on May4th, which should be delivered by May6th Friday. But the status of package still showing the same status "Out in truck for delivery" since May6th.
I called CanadaPost many times , they believe it was delivered but not sure and their assumption is, might be the driver missed the final scan of the package for getting delivered status updated in the Tracking System. I am very much worried about my Passport.

I called and emailed CIC, agent said, they will not disclose anything about Confirmation of receipt of documents. Canada Post opened a ServiceTicket to trace the package, but it looks like they are also doing the same just emailing CPC-Ottawa which they ll not respond to confirm me the delivery.

Only thing I can do is just wait for the MYCIC account status getting updated to " CLOSED and APPROVED", which confirms that it is delivered. Any thoughts guys?
Mine still says "out for delivery" sent on may 4th, to be delivered on may 6th. Confirmed from Canada post that it got delivered. Was told as it was a bulk delivery the tracker is not updated. Happened the same with scottygirl as well. But she already got her return tracker activated. So nothing to worry.

ramateja

Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
Mine still says "out for delivery" sent on may 4th, to be delivered on may 6th. Confirmed from Canada post that it got delivered. Was told as it was a bulk delivery the tracker is not updated. Happened the same with scottygirl as well. But she already got her return tracker activated. So nothing to worry.
Thanks for the reply.
Could you pls tell me how did you get the confirmation from Canada Post?

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
jasonmac5 said:
congrats scottygirl...may i ask when did you send your passport?
Thanks! We sent all our docs on Friday - we are visa exempt so only had to send copies of our passports along with the pictures & email.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
ramateja said:
Thanks for the reply.
Could you pls tell me how did you get the confirmation from Canada Post?
Spoke with Canada Post customer service.

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
Scottygirl said:
As the primary applicant, you need to land first.
Hmm..I am thinking about this option. I am travelling back to Canada on 30th May. Can I take my wife's passport to Canada with me then courier?.

I am not sure if they check stamps in my wife's passport as there wont be any entry to canada.

ramateja

Apr 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmeka said:
Spoke with Canada Post customer service.
Ok Thank you nmeka. I just called Canada Post and they are saying, they are still tracing it and contacting the receiver to confirm me the delivery.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
ramateja said:
Ok Thank you nmeka. I just called Canada Post and they are saying, they are still tracing it and contacting the receiver to confirm me the delivery.
Oh ok.. Keep us posted. Thanks

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
Scottygirl said:
Woo hoo, return tracker has been activated! Hopefully get all the paperwork by Friday ;D. We're not doing our landing til July but will be nice to have all the official papers.
That's so quick
In just one week, your return tracker is activated

Did you get any update on your CIC page about approval?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
vineshparekh said:
That's so quick
In just one week, your return tracker is activated

Did you get any update on your CIC page about approval?
Yeah she got it yesterday and she is from visa exempt country.

amz88

Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
Got email May 11th to submit Passport
Passport sent May 11th
Delivered today May 12th

Woot Woot!

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
is there a preferred landing border in Alberta/BC region ?

I asked this earlier too, but am just curious !