+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Feb 2016

 

drkv78

Hero Member
Jan 13, 2013
295
30
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
2112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
31.08.2015
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
count me also. Feb.25th
 

raihan101eee

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
71
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/10/2015
Doc's Request.
12/10/2015
Nomination.....
28/08/2015
AOR Received.
01/10/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2016
LANDED..........
02/03/2016
We have completed our landing at the Rainbow bridge on March 2. I was really upset when I found my original date of entry entry to Canada was wrong in CoPR. I sent an email to Ottawa if its a problem that I should be concerned about. I was lucky enough to get a reply from them within 10 hrs stating that I can proceed with my landing. It can be corrected at the border. Nothing to worry. So I took a print out of that email, POF (last 3 statement+T4 for 2015+last 3 pay stubs), Work permit.

We drove from Brampton to Rainbow bridge and reached at the USA side around 3:45 PM. We had the US visa. I told the officer on the tool booth that we will be sight seeing Niagara from US side and after that we will return to Canada and land as permanent residence. The officer took our passports and gave us a small note and instructed us to go to the 2nd floor of the building. After waiting for around 10-15 mins another officer came with our passports, took finger print and pic, Paid $12 USD and we were on our way to enter US.

We roamed around Niagara until 7 PM and then return to Canada. It was busy at the border, 3 more people were waiting before me for PR landing. We waited around 45 mins before our turn came. The officer took our CoPR, asked if we were ever committed any crime or arrested. After we said No she asked us to sign the CoPR. She corrected the date on the CoPR and said that it is a common mistake Ottawa makes. She did not ask any other questions, congratulated us and told us to wait 2 months for PR card.

I came out of the building with a feelings that I have achieved something really big in my life....... :D :D

If anyone need any help regarding OINP or Express Entry please email me at raihan101eee@gmail.com
 

drkv78

Hero Member
Jan 13, 2013
295
30
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
2112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
31.08.2015
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi all,

I (Primary applicant) submitted my passport to CPC-Ottawa on 24th Feb. & no further information from CPC yet.
But, my spouse submitted her passport in VFS India on 25th Feb. & she has received her passport back with COPR, today.
So, there is a big relief for me.
Everything is on-track and hope to get my passport, soon, from CPC-Ottawa. :D

thanks guys,

warm regards,
drkv78 8)
 
 

Chinnir

Newbie
Jan 25, 2016
6
0
A quick question for every one I got PR through NS PNP and CEC but am currently temporarily working in montreal . Iam in confusion which border I should go for Landing
 

shaown20

Full Member
Aug 4, 2015
25
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drkv78 said:
Hi all,

I (Primary applicant) submitted my passport to CPC-Ottawa on 24th Feb. & no further information from CPC yet.
But, my spouse submitted her passport in VFS India on 25th Feb. & she has received her passport back with COPR, today.
So, there is a big relief for me.
Everything is on-track and hope to get my passport, soon, from CPC-Ottawa. :D

thanks guys,

warm regards,
drkv78 8)
Do you see any status change in your mycic account?
 

drkv78

Hero Member
Jan 13, 2013
295
30
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
2112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
31.08.2015
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
shaown20 said:
Do you see any status change in your mycic account?
No change yet in "mycic". :eek: :eek:
 

shaown20

Full Member
Aug 4, 2015
25
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drkv78 said:
No change yet in "mycic". :eek: :eek:
That's completely fine. I received my PPR on 18-Feb and so far my status is same since 1-Oct-2015. I guess in your case they will make the changes when both of your processing will be finished. Anyway, congratulations !!
 
 

drkv78

Hero Member
Jan 13, 2013
295
30
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
2112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
31.08.2015
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
shaown20 said:
That's completely fine. I received my PPR on 18-Feb and so far my status is same since 1-Oct-2015. I guess in your case they will make the changes when both of your processing will be finished.
Yes, I guess.
 

mzaarija

Member
Feb 23, 2016
10
0
landed yesterday at coutts,AB. Us border officer was very rude. Once at canadian side they were very friendly took 10 mins asked for copr passport and workpermit. Signed the paper and congratulated us. Best of luck to everyone else.
 

leowang

Member
Jul 8, 2015
16
0
mzaarija said:
landed yesterday at coutts,AB. Us border officer was very rude. Once at canadian side they were very friendly took 10 mins asked for copr passport and workpermit. Signed the paper and congratulated us. Best of luck to everyone else.
Congratulations ;D
 
 

yellowknifer

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
97
4
is mycic status changed for anyone whose PP received on or after 24th Feb? I know its Monday but keeping fingers crossed that mycic status will change to application approved and closed anytime this week.
 

jessie_cyj

Member
Jun 4, 2015
17
0
yellowknifer said:
is mycic status changed for anyone whose PP received on or after 24th Feb? I know its Monday but keeping fingers crossed that mycic status will change to application approved and closed anytime this week.
Nothing changed on my account. PP received on Feb 24. Still waiting...