+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa Dec 2017

rzthomas

Jan 12, 2018
it will be tmrw for sure
after 27 they will process 29, i dnt think sk there are so many passport delivered on 28
mostly ppr was used on 22 and 29 dec
so passport delivery must be 27 and 2 jan respectively
that's really encouraging, appreciate that bud.:)

K0472

Jan 17, 2018
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on December 29th. Still no update yet. I will leave Canada for vacation at the beginning of February. Does anyone know whether I can ask for urgent processing? I have booked my air tickets and requested for my annual vacation before my application was approved. Don't want to waste them.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on December 29th. Still no update yet. I will leave Canada for vacation at the beginning of February. Does anyone know whether I can ask for urgent processing? I have booked my air tickets and requested for my annual vacation before my application was approved. Don't want to waste them.
you will get it before that
they processed 27 dec tday , so tomorrow you will get update for approval

MDEVGAN

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
I'm not sure of that. I'm 27 and have not heard a single word from them yet.
I am 27th December passport delivered too. I just called CIC and call center agent told me that passport is in the print room and they don't know when it will be printed. There is a big lot of passport to be printed so it can take time. I don't know how long :(

paragoomba

Jan 3, 2018
I am 27th December passport delivered too. I just called CIC and call center agent told me that passport is in the print room and they don't know when it will be printed. There is a big lot of passport to be printed so it can take time. I don't know how long :(
That's too bad for us :( I'm trying to be patient but it's not working at all.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My Passport was received on the 22nd of Dec and approved on 16th Jan 2018 , The return tracker is not activated yet any idea when I should receive my passport ? Will border be closed on the weekend ? This entire process is so stressful . Getting worried now .

immihelp_6565

Jan 5, 2018
My Passport was received on the 22nd of Dec and approved on 16th Jan 2018 , The return tracker is not activated yet any idea when I should receive my passport ? Will border be closed on the weekend ? This entire process is so stressful . Getting worried now .
i m in the same boat as yours.. so tensed.. tracker not activated. let me know when your's is activated