+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa Dec 2017

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Congrats! we have the same PPR date, mine was delivered Dec 15, but still no update for approval on mycic:(
If you look on cic website it says clearly that passport requests are sent only after an application has been approved and final decision has been entered in their system. So there is nothing to approve anymore, they just have to stamp your passport or copy and draw up the confirmation letter. My hubby’s passport has been delivered Jan 8 and cic not updated so we are waiting. Once you get the passport request you are good :)

Reactions: chonji1226

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Passport delivered Dec 14. Got approved today Jan 10. Such a great news on my birthday ;)
Happy birthday and congratulations

ss11canada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
If you look on cic website it says clearly that passport requests are sent only after an application has been approved and final decision has been entered in their system. So there is nothing to approve anymore, they just have to stamp your passport or copy and draw up the confirmation letter. My hubby’s passport has been delivered Jan 8 and cic not updated so we are waiting. Once you get the passport request you are good :)
thanks, yes. but we will still wait for the status change for our cic account after they finish printing. Then, we will have the tracking activator few days later.

ss11canada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Oooh Misery loves company. Still nothing on my end.

Probably the officer who handled our passports is still on vacation :D
I called last week, they said my passport was in queue for printing. i think you should be in the same stage.
hope we will be approved by this week, then probably receive passport back next week.
finger crossed ~!