PPR - Aug 7th
Passport Sent - Aug 25th
Passport Delivered - Aug 28th
Application Approved - ?
Return Tracker - ?
Passport Received - ?

aj970031

Jul 31, 2017
Hey members, Need quick help here. Received PPR on email (not MyCIC) on 25th Aug. I understand that I am to send the passport and photos for the missus as well. Now my daughter is US born citizen. She is included on my Canadian PR application. Do I need to send her photos/ Passport ?
Any help is appreciated !

vector911

Jan 5, 2017
Hey members, Need quick help here. Received PPR on email (not MyCIC) on 25th Aug. I understand that I am to send the passport and photos for the missus as well. Now my daughter is US born citizen. She is included on my Canadian PR application. Do I need to send her photos/ Passport ?
Any help is appreciated !
Hi!

we were in the same boat! need to send passports for you and your spouse. for your daughter, just send a photocopy of the photo page of her passport.

photos have to be sent for all three of you!

hope it helps!

vector911

Jan 5, 2017
Hey thanks Vector911 ! We're going to have a tough time getting the LOs picture, she is super restless :)
yup, it sure is hard to get them to look straight.. ours is 2.5 months old :)

also, walgreens is the only place that did the right dimensions photos and knew how to stamp the back. just fyi

aj970031

Jul 31, 2017
yup, it sure is hard to get them to look straight.. ours is 2.5 months old :)

also, walgreens is the only place that did the right dimensions photos and knew how to stamp the back. just fyi
Oooh really ? I was gonna head to a professional photographer, who, as you can guess, is super-expensive. Let me check with our neighborhood Walgreens, thanks for the tip !

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Some of the Walgreens and CVS I approached in Chicago clearly said they do not do Canadian size photos!?! I used a business run by some indians in downtown chicago where they also do FBI fingerprints etc. for the Canadian size photos.

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
My passport reached Ottawa on Aug 4th, haven't heard back until now. Hoping to get some activity this week or early Sep.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
PPR: July 18
PP Sent: Aug 3
PP Received: Aug 4
PR Approved: - expecting in 4th week of Aug based on current time frames
Tracker Activated: - expecting end of Aug/early Sep
COPR Received: - expecting end of Aug/early Sep
(I ordered GCMS Notes, notes show COPR counterfoil printed and visa validity dates are in the notes)

I don't understand why several people are complaining about the number of days it takes, try US greencard process, the days will turn to years.

We should appreciate the fact that Canada is promising a 6month process for majority of people and many of us are getting from ITA to COPR in 3-4 months. I think we should relax and appreciate that CIC is trying to keep their timeline promise, they cannot promise a timeline for every step!

CIC could however improve their notification system and online status updates to avoid keeping us in the dark (some folk will still complain and call CIC everyday I guess). Millennials want instant gratification lol
How do I send a GCMS Notes? please