Passports to CPC Ottawa-August 2017

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Congrats! has your tracker been activated yet? I was told the same thing (passport was mailed) when I called IRCC this morning. But until now, the tracker hasn't been activated yet.
I called late afternoon. They told me my passport was sent this morning. They gave me my return tracking number. But until now, the tracker hasn't been activated yet. I've not received any e-mail confirmation.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
this is a good news! I am concerned that the tracker is not activated. so I guess I will have to wait another 2 or 3 hours until it is activated. normally, can I expect the package to be delivered on Monday?

Thank you.
Yes if you live in Ontario. For other provinces, nope.

Often it takes 5 to 7 days for the tracker activated, however, as you confirmed with CIC...I can't wait for that moment too lol ...U made me very curious now xD

Reactions: mpsqra

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Yes if you live in Ontario. For other provinces, nope.

Often it takes 5 to 7 days for the tracker activated, however, as you confirmed with CIC...I can't wait for that moment too lol ...U made me very curious now xD
Quebec too,,,

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I called late afternoon. They told me my passport was sent this morning. They gave me my return tracking number. But until now, the tracker hasn't been activated yet. I've not received any e-mail confirmation.
Yeah, we are both in the same situation. let's hope that our trackers will be activated real soon.

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
I don't get any email from CIC re the status change though when it is approved. Is it same for everyone?
Congrats! My passport was delivered on Aug 25 too. Maybe I should call for a status update.