cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
EliseHuynh and riasat.abir

your tacker should get activated by 8pm today.

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
i am on the same boat as you - sent passport on 17 august received 19 august - no tracker activated yet - i email today too

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
flashadi said:
i am on the same boat as you - sent passport on 17 august received 19 august - no tracker activated yet - i email today too
What is your online status? Has it shown approved?

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
i have contact cic they requested information from ottawa that where is passport also i send them email today to find out if they have sent it if yes where did they sent it.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
Mine got approved and closed from 31st as well. Tracker not activated yet.

I think we all should get our trackers activated before this Friday.

Clemmunro

Aug 4, 2016
Guys!!!! Something much more complicated is happening at CPC-Ottawa. According to my friend who knows the inside of CPCO, the mailroom manager at CPC-O ordered all the mails to be hold during the possible period of strike at Canada Post and won’t do anything until that has been resolved. However the strike never really happened and now it has been confirmed everything is good to go from the Canada Post side, the CPC-O mailroom is in a HUGGGEEE mess now with prepaid envelops misplaced everywhere that’s why you see applications approved and visas printed but trackers don’t get activated and passports are not sent back properly. They will stop printing new visas until the mailroom disaster has been resolved which might take several weeks. You should write to CPCO and to minister@cic.gc.ca I guess everyday to follow up, otherwise they wont do anything until they can locate your envelop which could be sitting on the floor or random boxes of thousand other envelops.

Ottawa, August 26, 2016 – Mail delivery in all regions across Canada may be interrupted or delayed by a possible postal service disruption at Canada Post.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), including the Passport Program, continues to operate as usual, and standard application deadlines, processing times, procedures and statutory requirements remain in place.

However, delays are possible for applications that rely on Canada Post’s postal services.

If possible, you should apply online to study or work in Canada or to visit Canada (details below) and upload electronic copies of documents instead of submitting paper applications.

IRCC may put further measures in place to minimize disruptions to its services. At that time, we will update this notice and our information on Canada.ca.

Passport and travel document applications
If you do not have any upcoming travel plans, we recommend that you wait to submit your application until the Canada Post service disruption has ended.

If you plan to travel within six weeks, apply for a passport in person at one of the 34 passport offices across Canada, or apply for a travel document in person at the Certificate of Identity Section. You will have three options to receive your passport:

urgent pickup (processed in 24 hours) for an additional fee of $110;
express pickup (processed in 2 to 9 business days) for an additional fee of $50;
pickup (processed in 10 business days) for an additional fee of $20.
Applicants from the United States (U.S.) should be aware that unregistered first class mail will be affected in the event of a Canada Post service disruption.

Effective immediately, applicants from the U.S. should submit applications by certified courier. Canada Post will not be delivering United States Postal Service mail during a Canada Post service interruption. Passport delivery to clients in the U.S. will continue using the Priority™ Worldwide service (FedEx).

acntcnc

Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
Received passports today. Heading out for flag pole. 8)

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Clemmunro said:
Guys!!!! Something much more complicated is happening at CPC-Ottawa. According to my friend who knows the inside of CPCO, the mailroom manager at CPC-O ordered all the mails to be hold during the possible period of strike at Canada Post and won’t do anything until that has been resolved. However the strike never really happened and now it has been confirmed everything is good to go from the Canada Post side, the CPC-O mailroom is in a HUGGGEEE mess now with prepaid envelops misplaced everywhere that’s why you see applications approved and visas printed but trackers don’t get activated and passports are not sent back properly. They will stop printing new visas until the mailroom disaster has been resolved which might take several weeks. You should write to CPCO and to minister@cic.gc.ca I guess everyday to follow up, otherwise they wont do anything until they can locate your envelop which could be sitting on the floor or random boxes of thousand other envelops.
That explains a bit. Though the disruption notice was archived.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-08-26a.asp

pujan3103

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
hey all,
can you please guide me with this-

My file says approved.
How do I know it's closed?
i dont have access to the application as its with my lawyer.
but he told me its approved but he said its no where showing closed. but just approved.?

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
acntcnc said:
Received passports today. Heading out for flag pole. 8)
Hello, your tracker code does work or not ?

Thanks

sahil1986

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
WHEN THIS TRACKER GONNA ACTIVATE, SEEMS LIKE THEY DONT LIKE FEBRUARY CANDIDATES.....................