+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports submitted to VFS before COVID-19 measures!

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Hi everybody,

So after getting PPR I submitted our passports for Visa right before the hole thing with Coronavirus began, and now I wonder what is happening with Visa Offices, are They delivring Visas those days? Is there anyone who passes through the same situation?

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi everybody,

So after getting PPR I submitted our passports for Visa right before the hole thing with Coronavirus began, and now I wonder what is happening with Visa Offices, are They delivring Visas those days? Is there anyone who passes through the same situation?
Fyi, most of the visa offices are conducting business as usual.
I'm in a similar situation, I submitted my passport to Sing VO on March 5, right when the Covid-19 pandemic began, and on March 27, my tracker said "processed passport has been dispatched". I am hoping to pick it up from my local VFS next week.
So, fingers crossed.
Your time will come.

Reactions: ouadrasi

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
I'm in a similar situation, I submitted my passport to Sing VO on March 5, right when the Covid-19 pandemic began, and on March 27, my tracker said "processed passport has been dispatched". I am hoping to pick it up from my local VFS next week.
So, fingers crossed.
Your time will come.
I hope so, thanks for sharing! Can I ask where do you live? And also, do you use the VFS tracking tool? Mine says “...processing” (I submitted our passports 28/02/2020)

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I hope so, thanks for sharing! Can I ask where do you live? And also, do you use the VFS tracking tool? Mine says “...processing” (I submitted our passports 28/02/2020)
Hi, I am in Vietnam.
Don’t worry the “processing” sentence will stay there for at least 20-30 days. I used VFS tracking tool to get updated, also, you can chat with their representatives. Their live chat tool is available on their website.

DentAspirus

Apr 2, 2020
Hello everyone on that link,
Has any of you received the COPR after submitting amidst the COVID-19 issue?

Mine was submitted to VFS on March 15... I am in Cairo, Egypt. It still says under processing.

Can anyone tell me what are your statuses and is that normal?

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019

Mine was submitted to VFS on March 15... I am in Cairo, Egypt. It still says under processing.

Hi, mine is still in process too!
I asked the embassy information about it and their response was that they are still working but I would expect delays. Any ways, here in Morocco, VFS is closed so even if the visa is issued there is no way to get back the passports.

DentAspirus

Apr 2, 2020
Hi, mine is still in process too!
I asked the embassy information about it and their response was that they are still working but I would expect delays. Any ways, here in Morocco, VFS is closed so even if the visa is issued there is no way to get back the passports.
Thank you for your reply. Mine is still "under processing". Its 26 days now since I submitted on 15 March but I suppose we should expect delays due to the whole COVID situation. I will let you updated if anything new happen.
Hope you do the same.
Thanks again in advance.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Thank you for your reply. Mine is still "under processing". Its 26 days now since I submitted on 15 March but I suppose we should expect delays due to the whole COVID situation. I will let you updated if anything new happen.
Hope you do the same.
Thanks again in advance.
Thank you, I’ll do the same.
Best of luck buddy!

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
So, fingers crossed.
Your time will come.
Hi! Did you get to recover your visa?

MDh2o

May 1, 2019

Do you know if The office is closed or limited functioning?
Thanks

DentAspirus

Apr 2, 2020
A

Any news so far?
Not really. Just checked the tracker and it says "processing". Also, It is holiday in Egypt from 17-20 April due to usual weekend and Easter holidays.
I hope I would hear any news by the end of this week in which I will post of if anything happens.
Kindly keep me updated you too.