Passports Sent to Ottawa in October/November/December 2014

co-op

Nov 15, 2014
harpreet470 said:
got passport back yesterday with Immigrant visa and COPR

going to complete landing this sunday
Thank you friends

Hi harpreet,

Bro can u plz share ur exp of landing when u will complete.

It will help us

Thanks

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Yes co-op
100 percent I will share my experience..i owe a lot to everybody here
this forum rocks

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
So as decided I did my landing at Coutts/Sweetgrass Border today afternoon. It was a very smooth process and a wonderful experience, first I reached US Immigration and was asked for my passport and purpose of visit; I explained that I would be going to Canada to land as a PR, she asked me to park my car and come inside the lobby, once inside it took only 5 minutes and another immigration officer gave me a refusal entry document and showed me the way to return to the Canadian side.

There was a line up of cars on Canadian side as being Sunday people might be coming back from their weekend US trips ;)
when my number came the officer asked me for the passport and I told him about my intention to land followed by general questions like if I was carrying any tobacco or weapons. Next, he told me to park the car as well and go inside the building where I was the only one landing
The officer greeted me, I handed all my landing documents to him and the entire process took just 15 mins in total.

Final words by officer - you are all set to go.. and you are now a Permanent Resident of Canada
woooohooooo

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
dont worry bro..just my passport and COPR

He didnt ask me any other document.. Its very simple bro :)

prss

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jun-2013
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
21-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-Sep-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
In-Land
harpreet470 said:
dont worry bro..just my passport and COPR

He didnt ask me any other document.. Its very simple bro :)
Congratulations...

I appreciate your description which will be very helpful for others. Thanks.

AthlonXPme

Sep 15, 2014
How long is the current passport processing time ? I got PPR on Nov. 25, but have to carry passport to enter my own country on Nov.30. After that, I sent the passport to my friend in Canada who helps me mail to Ottawa, and was shown to be received on Dec.08. I am a little worried when they can get back to my friend so that he can bring it back to me before Jan.11, 2015 when I can fly back to Canada.

ali_manu

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Hello every one,

There is something I am getting worried. I received my PPR earlier this month. I mailed my PP with PPR letter and return pack to CPC-Ottawa (PO Box address) with xpresspost. No after 8 days, the track history status still shows "out for delivery" without further update. I called post Canada several times and they gave me inconclusive responses (like "your item has been, in fact, delivered; but no further update is possible because they receive large volume of packs" or "we are done, someone from CPC should come and pick your pack")

Does any body have a similar case? I'll really appreciate anyone's help

Thanks

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali_manu said:
Hello every one,

There is something I am getting worried. I received my PPR earlier this month. I mailed my PP with PPR letter and return pack to CPC-Ottawa (PO Box address) with xpresspost. No after 8 days, the track history status still shows "out for delivery" without further update. I called post Canada several times and they gave me inconclusive responses (like "your item has been, in fact, delivered; but no further update is possible because they receive large volume of packs" or "we are done, someone from CPC should come and pick your pack")

Does any body have a similar case? I'll really appreciate anyone's help

Thanks
This is infact true. It hapened to me when I sent my PR application to Sydney last year. I sent my passport last Thursday through xpresspost and it reached there the very next day. I sent it to the Courier address because I asked for a signature.

Regards,

ali_manu

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Congrats for PPR.....:)

Do you mean you didn't receive confirmation of delivery last year at Sydney and your status remained "out for delivery"?

I did not ask for signature. Even in the past for TRV, I sent it to PO Box via xpresspost, but I would receive both confirmation and signature (even without a signature request). This time I trusted my previous experience, but this is the first time (with xpresspost) that I receive no confirmation. Should I be worried for that?

Not also any news from my return pack. Any news from your return pack?

Thank you

bdesilva said:
This is infact true. It hapened to me when I sent my PR application to Sydney last year. I sent my passport last Thursday through xpresspost and it reached there the very next day. I sent it to the Courier address because I asked for a signature.

Regards,

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
hi guys, I received my ppr beginning of December (2nd). I sent out copies of my family's and my passports (visa exempt) the very next day. How long should it take? It's been two weeks so far.

Thanks! :)

Hybrid_ynah

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi Guys I just did my landing last wed at Cic edmonton.The officers are really nice . It Took me 5 mins for an interview and She just signed my copr!

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hybrid_ynah said:
Hi Guys I just did my landing last wed at Cic edmonton.The officers are really nice . It Took me 5 mins for an interview and She just signed my copr!
Hey,

How long did you have to wait for your appointment?

Regards,