Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
Unfortunately, the number you entered is not in our tracking system.

This could be due to one of the following reasons:

The number you entered is incorrect.
Check the number and try again.
Confirm the number is in fact a tracking number. View tracking number formats and where to find your number.
Check with the sender to see if you have the right number or if the item has been shipped yet.
The item was sent recently, but we have not yet received it from the sender. Check back later or Request Delivery Updates by Email from the table below.
The item was sent from another country, but has not reached Canada yet. Track it on the postal website of the originating country first.
The item was shipped more than a year ago, in which case we no longer have tracking information.
This service does not include tracking. In future, if you need to track your item, choose one of our trackable shipping services.

Too tired of getting this page every evening

Sundip

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
01-31-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
bethanasame said:
Dont know what to say, Sudden excitement. Tracker activated now!!!! 18:37 EST
WOOOHOOO!!! This is great news!! Congratulations..! Very happy for you. It gives me positive vibes as well. Maybe tomorrow if not today! :) Enjoy your moment buddy. They received your ppt on March 6th correct?

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Sundip said:
WOOOHOOO!!! This is great news!! Congratulations..! Very happy for you. It gives me positive vibes as well. Maybe tomorrow if not today! :) Enjoy your moment buddy. They received your ppt on March 6th correct?
No, they got it on 5th March. Thanks Sundip. it was one of the most stressful two weeks in my life. I am sure you will have yours soon. If calling them for more info keeps you relaxed dont hesitate to call them. I called them often whenever I was kind of stressed.

navi77

Nov 1, 2014
bethanasame said:
No, they got it on 5th March. Thanks Sundip. it was one of the most stressful two weeks in my life. I am sure you will have yours soon. If calling them for more info keeps you relaxed dont hesitate to call them. I called them often whenever I was kind of stressed.
CONGRATS BRO JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH ADDRESS U SEND YUR PASSPORT TO P.O.BOX OR COURIER THANKS.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I guess I am the only one left whose passport was received on March 5 and no return tracker activated.
I hope I get passport back in the coming week.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
navi77 said:
CONGRATS BRO JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH ADDRESS U SEND YUR PASSPORT TO P.O.BOX OR COURIER THANKS.
Thanks, I guess you will get yours soon. I sent to the PO Box address and I used Canada post.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
inamulhaq said:
I guess I am the only one left whose passport was received on March 5 and no return tracker activated.
I hope you will surely get it tomorrow.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
bethanasame said:
I hope you will surely get it tomorrow.
Thanks bro...I hope I get it by Friday... I had positive vibe today and finally your tracker got activated.
I am thinking to give CIC call in the morning.

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
I am in the same boat. Passport received on March 3 didn't hear anything yet. It's really stressful

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Japy77 said:
I am in the same boat. Passport received on March 3 didn't hear anything yet. It's really stressful
Did you call CIC recently for update on passport return? I called all they said they have my passport and nothing more.

vwewa

Jan 13, 2015
inamulhaq said:
Not only you, I bet there is tons of people who is just reading this forum. I'm not very active as well.

Copy of passports send to Ottawa 4th March. Still waiting. Don't have tracker number so I just have to wait for call from my lawyer when he receive it.
Will let know when I got my COPR finaly.

Good luck all!!!

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
vwewa said:
Not only you, I bet there is tons of people who is just reading this forum. I'm not very active as well.

Copy of passports send to Ottawa 4th March. Still waiting. Don't have tracker number so I just have to wait for call from my lawyer when he receive it.

Good luck all!!!
Same here. Didn't receive it yet. Passport sent on March 4. Dont have tracking no. either :(

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
inamulhaq said:
Did you call CIC recently for update on passport return? I called all they said they have my passport and nothing more.
You are lucky, atleast they answer your call. I called them yesterday.. didn't even answer my call.. . !! What no. do you use ?

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Rumi01 said:
You are lucky, atleast they answer your call. I called them yesterday.. didn't even answer my call.. . !! What no. do you use ?
It is 1 888 242 2100
I have decided not to call anymore ...sometimes they tell status what's going on file while sometimes they are very restrictive in giving Info on passport. It all makes me confused.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
vwewa said:

Good luck all!!!
Thanks