+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in February -2015

galt

Sep 22, 2014
YiLin2013 said:
I booked it today and have the schedule appointment date at March 4th !! :D
How did u book? And what options did u selected on call Center number...please help....

VSSP000

Aug 27, 2014
Congrats Piggie.you were fast to land ,after all those stressful days nobody wants to take chances.
I am still waiting for the return tracker to get activated tough .

caribting

Dec 28, 2013
Hello folks! I landed at the Lacolle Inspection point in Quebec. The landing process was relatively quick and they asked for proof of funds although I was an inland applicant. Just want to wish everyone else all the best ;D

monenemo

Sep 11, 2014
Hi guys, I finished my landing at carway, just had a very bad/awful/terrible experience with the canadian broader officer, he told me 3 things totally horrified me, 1st im not supposed to go there for landing, they don't do the landing for pr, I should book an appointment in calgary instead of driving 6 hours go there; 2nd I already got rejected by U.S. boarder, I'm gonna have issues with my US visa next time; 3rd I should bring all my previous study permits and work permit with me, as they are owned by Canada ownership. Then he sent me to the waiting room, waited for 20 mins, called me go out, and asked me signed on the landing paper, then sent me out. Didn't ask my mailing address, didn't ask me if I need to bring anything to Canada in future.

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
monenemo said:
Hi guys, I finished my landing at carway, just had a very bad/awful/terrible experience with the canadian broader officer, he told me 3 things totally horrified me, 1st im not supposed to go there for landing, they don't do the landing for pr, I should book an appointment in calgary instead of driving 6 hours go there; 2nd I already got rejected by U.S. boarder, I'm gonna have issues with my US visa next time; 3rd I should bring all my previous study permits and work permit with me, as they are owned by Canada ownership. Then he sent me to the waiting room, waited for 20 mins, called me go out, and asked me signed on the landing paper, then sent me out. Didn't ask my mailing address, didn't ask me if I need to bring anything to Canada in future.
Sounds like that guy was just having a really bad day/didn't understand enough of the process; but the good news is - congratulations you're a PR now :D

monenemo

Sep 11, 2014
i checked everyone else's previous landing experience at carway, 80% of them complained about this rude man.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my passport copy and other requested documents on the 14th, ottawa office received on the 17th, still no luck with the return tracker. Don't know why it is taking so long now.
is there anybody else waiting here for COPR/ Passport return?

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
monenemo said:
i checked everyone else's previous landing experience at carway, 80% of them complained about this rude man.
Thanks for the info, I was debating going to Carway or Coutts - ill drive the extra half hour to avoid problems.

Can_Vin

Oct 8, 2014
Bhim said:
I sent my passport copy and other requested documents on the 14th, ottawa office received on the 17th, still no luck with the return tracker. Don't know why it is taking so long now.
Yes buddy...dont know what are they doing

shyamDadi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-04-2014
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015
I landed at Rainbow Bridge, Niagara on Saturday 28th Feb. ;D :D

It was busy day and I have to wait around 2.5 hours. ::)

I guess fort Erie (peace bridge) might be less busy than Rainbow bridge. If you planing to land on Rainbow bridge, please consider other options.

Shyam

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Guys,

I sent my passport and other requested stuff on Feb 14th which got receive at CIC on Feb 18th.

Return tracker still not activated.

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Bhim said:
I am in the same boat, mine got receive by CIC on Feb 18th.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
monenemo said:
I Agree I strongly recommend if you have no time issues , book an appointment with local immigration office, I went for landing at coutts and I was asked by the officer why I didnt do landing procedure at local office, they were not at all happy with me showing up at border for flag polling. And for those who said that this was just one officer having bad day, I was asked the same question by two officers.

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hi, just wondering do they ask for showing funds at time of landing ( inland ), if yes how much we need to show? thanks
Still waiting return tracker to get activated - PPS feb 18