+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport validity requirement for entry

CaymanGirl

Apr 29, 2013
Does Canada has a 6 months minimum passport validity requirement for entry?

My visitor visa has been approved, I understand that it will only be valid up to the validity of my passport. But I just want to double check that I will not have an issue to enter Canada.

My trip is in June (only for one week), and my passport will be expiring in Nov 2013. I am an Indonesian citizen, living in the Cayman Islands. Can someone let me know what their experiences are?

Im hoping this wont be a problem, cause it will be such a hassle trying to renew my passport within 3 weeks cause I actually have to go to the Indonesian consulate in Cuba. Boo!

Thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

CaymanGirl said:
Does Canada has a 6 months minimum passport validity requirement for entry?

My visitor visa has been approved, I understand that it will only be valid up to the validity of my passport. But I just want to double check that I will not have an issue to enter Canada.

My trip is in June (only for one week), and my passport will be expiring in Nov 2013. I am an Indonesian citizen, living in the Cayman Islands. Can someone let me know what their experiences are?

Im hoping this wont be a problem, cause it will be such a hassle trying to renew my passport within 3 weeks cause I actually have to go to the Indonesian consulate in Cuba. Boo!

Thank you!
1. No.