All files were sent on the same date
AOR Received.
30-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-06-12
Hello,

I'm applying for the federal skilled worker application and my passport is still valid for 1 year, but my children's passports are expired so my question is, do I need to renew their passports and enter their new passport #, date of issuance and date of expiry before submitting the application to CIO? or can I just fill in the expired passport information and renew them later on when/if my application is accepted?

Waiting for you reply,

Thank you :)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
cynthia12 said:
Hello,

I'm applying for the federal skilled worker application and my passport is still valid for 1 year, but my children's passports are expired so my question is, do I need to renew their passports and enter their new passport #, date of issuance and date of expiry before submitting the application to CIO? or can I just fill in the expired passport information and renew them later on when/if my application is accepted?

Waiting for you reply,

You need VALID passports. Meaning not expired :)

cynthia12

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
All files were sent on the same date
AOR Received.
30-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-06-12
Thank you so much! :)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
You are welcome. Reason being that you will need to enter "Valid" Dates in the form as well, to get it Validated.
Anyways, just make the new ones URGENT and send the application soon.
BEST OF LUCK.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cynthia12 said:
Hello,

Waiting for you reply,

Cynthia, of course every one can renew an expired passport according to the existing rules of the country. But logically expired passport is not a valid passport and providing details for immigration or visa purpose is not correct.