+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport / Travel Documents (multiple) query

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I'm about to submitt my application however there's one thing that concerns me a bit.
When uploading documents I am asked to provide "Passport / Travel Documents (multiple)". I do not understand what "multiple" means here.
I use only passport and that is what I have put in my application details hence I am not sure why they want "multiple" documents then.

Any thoughts? Shall I upload anything else apart from my relevant passport pages?

Thanks a lot!

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
Aranaszek said:
Hi Guys,

I'm about to submitt my application however there's one thing that concerns me a bit.
When uploading documents I am asked to provide "Passport / Travel Documents (multiple)". I do not understand what "multiple" means here.
I use only passport and that is what I have put in my application details hence I am not sure why they want "multiple" documents then.

Any thoughts? Shall I upload anything else apart from my relevant passport pages?

Thanks a lot!

They say multiple if you have both, but for passport only make a PDF with first and last page.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
better to attach your visa and work permit as well.

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm applying from outside of Canada so don't have any of those. At the end I just uploaded bio page from my passport. Thanks

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, My passport got expired few days back and all visa stamps on that expired passport..I got new passport recently and there are no visa stamps in it..So Do I need to upload both passport copies or only current/valid passport?

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
stak said:
Hi All, My passport got expired few days back and all visa stamps on that expired passport..I got new passport recently and there are no visa stamps in it..So Do I need to upload both passport copies or only current/valid passport?
If any of your medicals or PCCs are linked with your old passport number, then upload the old passport.

If not, then leave it be.

In my case my medicals and PCCs are issued with my old passport and I got my new passport 1 week before submitting the app online. So i have included both with a clear explanation in the LOE.