+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Translation for PR card renewal and citizenship

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello everyone,
I need some advice regarding my passport translation as I'm applying for my PR card renewal. I have visas and stamps in my passport as I traveled few times in last 4 years. Stamps are in Arabic and Persian but visas are in both languages(persian and english). I got the translation from a non for profit organization today but they only mentioned the pages which have stamps on it. Is it enough? And the other question is, can i use the same translation during my citizenship interview as I'm expecting my interview within month or two.
Thanks in advance for responses.

canmozu

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
All pages which have visas, stamps. dates, observations and notes need to be translated make two original copies one for PR renewal and one for citizenship process. keep a photocopy of translation for your record.

fsiddiqui80

Apr 7, 2014
Where did you get the translation done from? My PR card is up for renewal and I have some stamps on my passport in Arabic that require translation.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fsiddiqui80 said:
Where did you get the translation done from? My PR card is up for renewal and I have some stamps on my passport in Arabic that require translation.

Thanks
Google certified translations + the city where you reside.

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll need to send the original translation (not a copy), so you'll need two original translations.

canmozu

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
fsiddiqui80 said:

Thanks
For free or cheaper service for translation go to any Arab community center like Arab Community Center of Toronto Burnhamthorpe Rd Etobikoke. I think every major city should have like this community center.

Husseinsyed

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
fsiddiqui80 said:

Thanks
If you live in Scarborough just go to Afghan Women Organization on Eglinton and Midland its FREE. I went to a translator and he asked me to pay $300 but from this org. I got it for free