+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
just called them they said my passport has been put in the mail on 25 which is Saturday. And he told me should dispatch today and gave me my tracking number .

niky.s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi,
My passport reached Ottawa on the 7th nov & I just got off the phone with CIC right this moment , my passport is expected to be stamped by 5th dec.Does anyone have an estimate on how long this process takes? upto stamping & the delivery etc... Ive already postpone my flight out of the country once & am about to make a second change on todays flight.
Help Appreciated!!!

jyot1992

Nov 25, 2017
Hi,
My passport reached Ottawa on the 7th nov & I just got off the phone with CIC right this moment , my passport is expected to be stamped by 5th dec.Does anyone have an estimate on how long this process takes? upto stamping & the delivery etc... Ive already postpone my flight out of the country once & am about to make a second change on todays flight.
Help Appreciated!!!
hi..does your tracking record says 7th Nov??

jyot1992

Nov 25, 2017
Hi,
Help Appreciated!!!
As its different ...it takes 4 more business days to reach it to CPC agent ...