28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Just call them, it might be possible!
Well I did everything I could do... Sent email to cpc-ottawa on friday, submitted inquiry on webform... called CIC agent... Nothing worked.. It's already been more than 2 months since I applied.

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
I just received this reply from them
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi everybody, Ive same issue with you guys.Sent the passport Oct 2&Ottawa received Oct.4. Waiting until now. I sent them enquiry yesterday as we have a flight on Oct.29.I know its still more than a week but Im very anxious every day my passport is not here. Thank you.
Its ok. Mine was arrived in Ottawa 5 Oct. they said it gonna be back next week:)

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Well I did everything I could do... Sent email to cpc-ottawa on friday, submitted inquiry on webform... called CIC agent... Nothing worked.. It's already been more than 2 months since I applied.
Where did you apply and online or by paper?

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Its ok. Mine was arrived in Ottawa 5 Oct. they said it gonna be back next week:)
I just need one suggestion like my flight is on 22 nd October i am going to extend it i want to know till what date i will receive my passport because there is marriage on 27 October
I sent my passport on 3rd October they received it on 5th October
Any suggestions

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
I just received this reply from them
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,
When did you got this reply??

berrknots

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, who confirmed that we will get it next week?Im hoping to get it within this week so I'll be able to enjoy my birthday weekend & not worry about it.

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys! My application details changed to approved !!! And document status said your document is valid!!!

Applied online inside Canada 25 Sep
required passport 29 Sep
Send passport 29 Sep
Passport arrived 2 Oct
CIC received passport 5 Oct
Application details changed to approved 17 Oct
Now I am waiting my passports back.
Hope you guys get yours approve soon!

berrknots

Oct 17, 2017
Hey guys! My application details changed to approved !!! And document status said your document is valid!!!

Applied online inside Canada 25 Sep
required passport 29 Sep
Send passport 29 Sep
Passport arrived 2 Oct
CIC received passport 5 Oct
Application details changed to approved 17 Oct
Now I am waiting my passports back.
Hope you guys get yours approve soon!
I think pretty much all of us here got approved. It just the matter of getting the passport back in time.