+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to New Delhi Office - Nov 2018

ImmtoCan

Dec 6, 2018
Creating this thread to understand timelines for receiving stamped passport and CoPR from New Delhi, India office.

My timelines are as below:
Passport submitted at VFS Mumbai office: 22 Nov 2018
Arrival of passport at New Delhi IRCC: 23 Nov 2018
Current status: Under process at IRCC

Please reply with your timelines.

Reactions: zohebshaikh

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,
Passport submitted through VFS Bangalore: 28 November
Received in New Delhi: 29 November
Current Status: under process at IRCC

Siddhartha

Nov 12, 2011
India
Hi,
Passport submitted through VFS Mumbai : 24 November
Received in New Delhi: 26 November

Last edited:

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Passport submitted through VFS Mumbai : 28 November
Received in New Delhi: 29 November

Let's update here when we receive the passport back too.

Siddhartha

Nov 12, 2011
India
Hi,
Passport submitted through VFS Mumbai : 24 November
Received in New Delhi: 26 November
Visa application, tracking ID No. – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Does this mean COPR is being couriered along with passport or there can be rejection as well?

Last edited:

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Visa application, tracking ID No. – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Does this mean COPR is being couriered along with passport or there can be rejection as well?
Did you take a look at the application status in your profile? Usually, it changes once the passport is stamped and sent back. It goes from application in progress to complete as far as I remember. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

Siddhartha

Nov 12, 2011
India
Did you take a look at the application status in your profile? Usually, it changes once the passport is stamped and sent back. It goes from application in progress to complete as far as I remember. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

If you are referring to ECAS online ...it got updated to decision made the same day when i got the PPR request.

Mine is a paper application so i do not have CIC my profile

Siddhartha

Nov 12, 2011
India

Also whats frustrating is Bluedart courier says that its an incorrect courier tracking no i have on vfs bill copy

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
If you are referring to ECAS online ...it got updated to decision made the same day when i got the PPR request.

Mine is a paper application so i do not have CIC my profile
Ohh sorry...sadly I have no idea how paper applications work. But I am guessing everything will be okay...All the best. It is very very rare to have a rejection at this point of time.

Siddhartha

Nov 12, 2011
India
Ohh sorry...sadly I have no idea how paper applications work. But I am guessing everything will be okay...All the best. It is very very rare to have a rejection at this point of time.
Thanks for the confidence.
Guess will have to wait till Monday to call up vfs.... Bluedart says incorrect courier no and i did not receive an sms as well which i paid for at vfs mumbai while sending the passport

ImmtoCan

Dec 6, 2018
Creating this thread to understand timelines for receiving stamped passport and CoPR from New Delhi, India office.

My timelines are as below:
Arrival of passport at New Delhi IRCC: 23 Nov 2018
Current status: Under process at IRCC

Please reply with your timelines.
Passport received at New Delhi IRCC: 23 Nov 2018
PR application status changed to 'Approved': 06 Dec 2018
Passport dispatched from IRCC to CVAC Delhi: 07 Dec 2018
Received stamped passport and CoPR: 10 Dec 2018

P.S.: I had opted for courier service of VFS

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Passport received at New Delhi IRCC: 23 Nov 2018
PR application status changed to 'Approved': 06 Dec 2018
Passport dispatched from IRCC to CVAC Delhi: 07 Dec 2018
Received stamped passport and CoPR: 10 Dec 2018

P.S.: I had opted for courier service of VFS
thanks for sharing, congrats & best wishes.

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017

I received the same mail today. Not sure what it means