+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - January 2017

patricia.g

Dec 13, 2016
Hello, I got my passports back from Ottawa today!

They were delivered to Ottawa on Feb 1st, so almost two weeks for the whole process.

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
Zimprincess said:
Hi guys,
I have a quick question. I am in Canada and my hubby is in Pakistan. My lawyers have emailed CPC to get my hubby's passport sent to Islamabad office and mine to Ottawa. Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back from CPC?
And you guys say it take about a week for passports to be stamped and sent back, that correct? From all VO or only Ottawa?

Thanks guys and I can't believe we're finally here :)
Hi there,

They gave us two letters, right? One for Ottawa (Annex A) another one for spouse (form with family information) in their nearest visa office. Do we need to attach both Annex A and Appendix B ( the form with family information) to Ottawa, or just the signed Annex A.

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
Good Morning everyone,

I got my PPR last week. I am inland applicant and my family lives in Bangladesh. It would be great if someone can suggest me for the following issue:

They gave us two letters, right? One for Ottawa (Annex A) another one for spouse (form with family information) in their nearest visa office. Do we need to attach both Annex A and Appendix B ( the form with family information) to Ottawa, or just the signed Annex A.

Dee_Man

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
roz19 said:
Good Morning everyone,

I got my PPR last week. I am inland applicant and my family lives in Bangladesh. It would be great if someone can suggest me for the following issue:

I was in thesame circumstance as you, just submit only the Annex A as requested in the email sent for you to submit in ottawa, for your spouse just submit only what was requested of her. My spouse just came in on Saturday last week.

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
Dee_Man said:
I was in thesame circumstance as you, just submit only the Annex A as requested in the email sent for you to submit in ottawa, for your spouse just submit only what was requested of her. My spouse just came in on Saturday last week.
Thank you so much for sharing it with me. Happy reunion.

SSMK

May 25, 2016
Can anyone please advise, if its really mandatory to take 2 new set of photos during CIC local office landing (apart from the 2 submitted during coPR). I don't see its been required during border landing. Not sure, why it's required only during CIC local office landing. Kindly help.
Thank you

nick1899

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Sharing my UPDATED timeline-

CIC - INLAND
ITA- 19th Oct, 2016
AOR - 21st Oct, 2016
Medicals Passed - 7th Nov, 2016
Additional Doc Request: 4th Nov, 2016
BG Status: In Progress (15th Dec, 2016)
PPR: 24th Jan, 2017
PP Reached Ottawa: 27th Jan, 2017
Tracker activated: 9th Feb
PP Received: 13th Feb
PR landing: 13th Feb

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
Just Landed at Rainbow Bridge today
Surprisingly smooth
I walked to the States side, get a refusal letter, then walked my way back to the Canadian side.
Waited for about 5 minutes until I heard my name.
The officer was really helpful and polite. He didn't even ask for my current/expired work permit or working visa.
He just looked at my passport and my COPR, then asked me the questions on the COPR letter.
Then He let me signed the paper and he signed the paper as well
After that he explained to me about the resident obligation and confirm my address (never asking for my driver license or POF)
Then the officer congrats me for being a Canadian PR.

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
andrewhl said:
Just Landed at Rainbow Bridge today
Surprisingly smooth
I walked to the States side, get a refusal letter, then walked my way back to the Canadian side.
Waited for about 5 minutes until I heard my name.
The officer was really helpful and polite. He didn't even ask for my current/expired work permit or working visa.
He just looked at my passport and my COPR, then asked me the questions on the COPR letter.
Then He let me signed the paper and he signed the paper as well
After that he explained to me about the resident obligation and confirm my address (never asking for my driver license or POF)
Then the officer congrats me for being a Canadian PR.

Congrats! : )
My work permit is also expired. I am on restoration status. Hoping for the best..
What did he ask from COPR letter?

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
rnkhouse said:
Congrats! : )
My work permit is also expired. I am on restoration status. Hoping for the best..
What did he ask from COPR letter?
Just the two questions listed on the COPR letter

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..