+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - January 2017

Sal90

Feb 1, 2017
Hey guys,
Just got my PPR.. I have one questions on the details to send my passport to the CIC office.

This is what the letter says:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

My questios is (might be obvios but wat to be sure). What size of envelope should I use to send the requested documents? and which size of prepaid envelope should I use to get my passport back? When they requested my passport for my TRV they wrote the details of the envelopes, but now, no clue. Just dont want to get the wrong one..
Thank you

Sal90

Feb 1, 2017
Dee_Man said:
Hey guys I successfully did my landing/flag poling today, 09-02-2017, as Regway, SK, border. Its was pretty fast and easy. It took about 10mins. The drive down there took 1hr 25min and same amount of time back.

Thanks people for contribution and support, wish success to all those who are stiil in the process.
Which documents did they request from you? Any questions? Thanks and COngratulations

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
Sal90 said:
Hey guys,
Just got my PPR.. I have one questions on the details to send my passport to the CIC office.

This is what the letter says:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

My questios is (might be obvios but wat to be sure). What size of envelope should I use to send the requested documents? and which size of prepaid envelope should I use to get my passport back? When they requested my passport for my TRV they wrote the details of the envelopes, but now, no clue. Just dont want to get the wrong one..
Thank you
If you are living in Ontario, you can put a small Xpresspost regional prepaid envelope inside a A4 size Xpresspost envelope.

niceday01

Dec 29, 2016
I did my landing on Saturday morning. All I needed to bring was my passport and my copr. I didn't need proof of funds as I was Cec. I also did not bring any personal belonging with me as I was already inland. Took 20 mins. Very nice, helpful officers!
Big sigh of relief! Good luck to all those with applications in progress!!

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
niceday01 said:
I did my landing on Saturday morning. All I needed to bring was my passport and my copr. I didn't need proof of funds as I was Cec. I also did not bring any personal belonging with me as I was already inland. Took 20 mins. Very nice, helpful officers!
Big sigh of relief! Good luck to all those with applications in progress!!
congrats
where did you go for your landing?

niceday01

Dec 29, 2016
Hi,

I landed in Woodstock, nb. There was no line up. It was the easiest step in this whole process!

I used a lawyer, so I never accessed my online account so I have no idea of exact details. My AOR was sept 8 2016. I received my ppR January 13. My passport was sent to Ottawa on jan 30th. I received my copr on around feb 7th. I landed Saturday ( showed up, no appoint ment made). I am Cec inland.

Good luck to all those applying!

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Case approved just now!

PPR feb 3