+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submitted to Ottawa-PR

NTANG

Mar 1, 2014
I submitted my passport at Ottawa PR in Po box and they received on December 12, Does anyone knows how long passport will be back. I am also worried because of the PR Picture instruction we did not follow, there should be one picture which has no name and leave it blank but unfortunately when my husband send it to me from Abu Dhabi all picture with Photo shop stamp, so I decided taking the risk of sending it all along with our passports because I have a deadline to met. Do you think they will ask us to new picture again?

Anyone has the same case like me. just worried they will ask me to send pictures again.

Thanks to all who will reply.

chen1990

Dec 27, 2016
Hello I also submitted my passport to Ottawa and received by them on December 22. I also submitted the two photos with names stamped on back. I did not pay attention to the "one photo" instructions. I don't think it really matters. I will let you know if I hear anything from them. I am not sure ho long it takes for the passport to be back. I have read some forums and people said it might take one to two months! I have a question for you. I shipped my passport from the US via fedex. My shipment including the passport was delivered to a "mail room" and signed by "Bernard B". Just wanted to check with you if you get similar delivery information to make sure that my passport has been delivered to the right place. For some reason I used the address in french (below) and I am not sure if that was the correct one to use. Thanks. I hope you will get your passports back with the visas and PRs very soon.

CTD – Ottawa – PR
365, avenue Laurier Ouest
Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 1L1