+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submitted to Canada visa office Newdelhi

cecgirl4

Jan 31, 2017
I received my PPR on Aug 25 and submitted on Aug 28th and still waiting. Passport has been updated with counterfoil and my application changed to approved on Sep 3 but passport has not been dispatched yet. Anyone with updates?

Reactions: /bp

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
I received my PPR on Aug 25 and submitted on Aug 28th and still waiting. Passport has been updated with counterfoil and my application changed to approved on Sep 3 but passport has not been dispatched yet. Anyone with updates?
I have submitted my PP on 30th and it reached the NDVO on 31st and My CIC profile has been updated today that is 5th sept as " your application was approved" and under document it is changed to counterfoil check the message for details but i dint get any messages in my CIC account!!

Last edited:

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
please update me whn u get any further updates...

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have submitted my PP on 30th and it reached the NDVO on 31st and My CIC profile has been updated today that is 5th sept as " your application was approved" and under document it is changed to counterfoil check the message for details but i dint get any messages in my CIC account!!
Even my application status changed to approved and didnt get amy messages in my CIC account but it was uploaded with passport number and Document numbers and expiry dates of passports..