+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submitted to Canada visa office Newdelhi

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hello everyone!

Lets connect here, who has submitted their PP for stamping in India and waiting for COPR and PP.

I have received my PPR on 29th sept and have submitted my PP on 30th sept at Hyderabad VFS.

Reactions: /bp

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Thanks for starting this thread. We received PPR yesterday (1st) but havent submitted pp yet ( as my spouse pp has less than 6 months on it and we are figuring out best approach).

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for starting this thread. We received PPR yesterday (1st) but havent submitted pp yet ( as my spouse pp has less than 6 months on it and we are figuring out best approach).
dont worry.. get it done in tatkal, it is the fastest way i guess!

Reactions: emsea405

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
dont worry.. get it done in tatkal, it is the fastest way i guess!
Thanks.. do you know if they will allow the rest of us (PA and dependents) to send passports first and then spouse can submit when she gets hers?

Also, tatkal seems to need a verification certificate from gazetted officer and we are not sure how to get that...

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks.. do you know if they will allow the rest of us (PA and dependents) to send passports first and then spouse can submit when she gets hers?

Also, tatkal seems to need a verification certificate from gazetted officer and we are not sure how to get that...
that submission part u have to clarify with the CIC.. they can suggest u clearly but before that find a passport agent near ur location and ask him to get it done. they have the means of getting all the letters and all other require docs for a price... so u have to spend some 5 to 10K to get it done.. they will take care of it... dont delay it.. find some one today itself..

Importantly dont change any of the info in the passport like family name and address keep it as it was in the old PP so there will be minimum verification so u can get it done the PP ASAP

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hi, I got PPR on AUG 31, I will send PP on SEPT 6.

@rajsrv you got PPR on AUG 29 or SEPT 29?
aug 29th, i have submitted my PP or 30th, it reached Delhi visa office on 31st aug and has been dispatched. waiting for the courier to deliver it..

Reactions: /bp

/bp

Dec 26, 2016
Have you tried with tatkal? Do you need agent as another user suggested? Can't find good agents where I live.. so not sure how to get verification certificate for tatkal. thanks in advance
I suggest Tatkal, Process is streamlined. Agents are not reliable as far as i can see. Get hold of a Gov. Official and get a Certification -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazetted_Officer_(India)

Ranks

The Government of India or a Government of States in India classifies public employees into Group A (Gazetted/Executive), B (Gazetted), B (Non-Gazetted), C and D. Earlier classification was Class I (Gazetted), II (Gazetted), II (Non-Gazetted), III and IV. Class I or Group A is the highest rank class and the Class IV or Group D is the least. The Government of India has plans to merge Group D into Group C.[2] Class I and II (Gazetted) belong to the class of officers whose transfers, appointments, promotions and superannuation are published on a yearly basis in the official gazette of State or Union Government.

Class I or Group A (Gazetted)

These officials belong to the managerial or highest class of government servants.
Examples - Commissioned officers of the Indian Armed Forces, Bureaucrats from the All India Services and the Central Civil Services, Scientists in ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR etc.

Class II or Group B (Gazetted)

Examples - Section Officerss in the Indian Armed Forces Headquarters Services, Officers in State Civil Services etc.

Class II or Group B (Non-Gazetted)

Examples - Office executives and office supervisors, Inspectors in State and Central Police services etc.

Class III or Group C

Public servants in non-supervisory roles.
Examples - Head clerks / Section heads, Police Head Constables, Typists, Stenographers, Tax Assistants, Telephone operators, Havildar and Naik or equivalent in the Armed Forces etc.

Class IV or Group D

Manual workers (skilled or semi-skilled).
Examples - Peons, Sweepers etc

Gazetted Status of Commissioned Officers of Armed forces has not been conferred till date by the Government of India.
Who can certify documents

Attestation of copies of original documents: Group A and B (Gazetted) public servants
Character certificate, Police records verification: Group A officers.
Citizenship certification: Group A officers, certification is limited to very few officials such as Sub-Divisional Magistrate etc.

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
Hello!
I got my PPR on 9 th August
Submitted my passport to Pune VFS on 29th Aug
Recieved by delhi embassy on 30 Aug
Still awaiting my passport
I am from FSWO category

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hello!
I got my PPR on 9 th August
Submitted my passport to Pune VFS on 29th Aug
Recieved by delhi embassy on 30 Aug
Still awaiting my passport
I am from FSWO category
congrats!!!
i have also submitted on 30th at Hyderabad VFS and it reached NDVO on 31st. waiting for the PP and COPR

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
any updates on the PP or COPR???
i am checking everyday in my email, vfs tracking and CIC account. cant wait the, too eager! :D