Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
amirsrima said:
Dear Bro,
Its bit triky again, as if you opt to stay for EDD in Pakistan, you need to then go for process of your new born, which I personally would never advise to adopt. You understand its length process.
So the better option is still to be in Canada at EDD, ya Ontario health system takes some time. reaching earliest possible and then dig out most economic way being there would be better.
You are right some other provinces start health insurance immediately but our social culture demands having some family member to support new mom. Other wise, with my past experience of international, I am sure both would be well taken care by hospitals even.
Buddy I personally say, decide and move, leave rest of God Almighty. Inshallah all would be fine.
Take care
Very well said amir.

Ali3101

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Med's Request
22-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Passport Req..
06-11-2014 submitted 10-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2015
amirsrima said:
By the grace of God, I have got package from TCS Courier comprising of stamped PP and COPR.
All family members got visas stamped from LVO except my youngest son, his stamped from ISB VO, any one having any clue as why like this?
Congrats a lot dear. My visa issued frm london dated 23.10.2014 where visas of my wife & daughter issued frm islamabad dated 05.01.2015. Strange.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
amirsrima said:
By the grace of God, I have got package from TCS Courier comprising of stamped PP and COPR.
All family members got visas stamped from LVO except my youngest son, his stamped from ISB VO, any one having any clue as why like this?
Congrats.. a lot..!

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
newmanitoban said:
Salam Respected Sister

Any update from your side.
You should have received your PP'S as well.

Regards
Except "Faith" nothing is updated..

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali3101 said:
Dear forum members,

ALHAMDOLILLAH finally I got the PPs of my wife, daughter & myself with visa & COPR. Got a call from TCS guy (known to me) at 8.30 AM today and he delivered the package at 9.00 AM.

I pray for all the members who r waiting. INSHALLAH u will get it soon. Please for my success.

Congrats bro!!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirsrima said:

Many congrats!!

NK1981

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Amir,

Alhamdulillah many many congrats on getting the PPs back. May Allah (SWT) keep you and your family blessed always and wish ya a terrific landing and life ahead.

Do remember me in your prayers and rest of the applicants out here waiting for their rewards.

Best,

NK

azka

Jan 7, 2015
Salaam. I'm new here.I sent my pp 10 Nov and it was received by Ahmad in chc Islamabad embassy .its been 57 days and I didn't get back my pp.I my very tensed.I dny know why they r taking too long to stamp :(

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azka said:
Salaam. I'm new here.I sent my pp 10 Nov and it was received by Ahmad in chc Islamabad embassy .its been 57 days and I didn't get back my pp.I my very tensed.I dny know why they r taking too long to stamp :(
"Hudar87" posted this on other http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-immigration-file-transferred-to-london-office-from-islamabad-t171377.2955.html. This might be good news for folks like you.

"Another update from my local member of parliament (MP) for anyone who submitted their passports in mid-November 2014, also on a side note, everyone please do contact your local MPs to get updates because CIC replies to their inquiries much more quickly than they answer our inquiries, the MPs cannot help expedite your cases but they can provide helpful updates on the status of your application.

My MP sent an e-mail to the Islamabad office to find out when my husband would receive his passport back (his passport reached the Islamabad office on November 18, 2014). Islamabad replied to my MP that his case will be finalized this week, and my MP also offered to do a follow up e-mail to Islamabad this Friday to ensure that the passport has been sent back to my husband and provide us with a date of when he can be expected to receive it Smiley InshaAllah this means that those who submitted their passports in mid-November should receive them back soon! Best of luck to you all!"

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Ali3101 said:
Dear forum members,

ALHAMDOLILLAH finally I got the PPs of my wife, daughter & myself with visa & COPR. Got a call from TCS guy (known to me) at 8.30 AM today and he delivered the package at 9.00 AM.

I pray for all the members who r waiting. INSHALLAH u will get it soon. Please for my success.
Great news buddy, all the best, have safe landing.btw which fight are you considering to book?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
amirsrima said:
That's great, congrats buddy. Have safe landing.

Btw which fight are you considering to book? All the best.

azka

Jan 7, 2015
Thanx dear..plz pray for me..its very depressing..its been 58 days and no sign of my passport :(

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azka said:
Thanx dear..plz pray for me..its very depressing..its been 58 days and no sign of my passport :(
It's on its way inShaaAllah ... just have to wait a bit more.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got our PPT back yesterday via FedEx Alhamdulilah! CHC-Islamabad took exactly 4 weeks.

Thank you all for the kind support and sincere advice, especially the senior members.

<-- Timeline is on the left

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
OmNi2012 said:
Got our PPT back yesterday via FedEx Alhamdulilah! CHC-Islamabad took exactly 4 weeks.

Thank you all for the kind support and sincere advice, especially the senior members.

<-- Timeline is on the left
Mashallah,
Mubarak ho janab.

Cheers.