+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submitted - How long before we get it back? (Erbil to - Amman Office)

barzanistan

Apr 6, 2017
Hello all, my wife's TRV was finally proved and we got the request to submit the passport on Wednesday June 14th. We submitted it to the Erbil Visa office who said they were sending it to the embassy in Amman, Jordan.

We already booked flight tickets for the 28th of June (early in the morning 3am), but I just realized that the visa office is closed on the 26th and 27th for Eid.

Does anyone have a time estimate on when we will have the passport back? I may have to alter our flight tickets.

I was in touch with the Ambassador and he said we shouldn't worry, but gave no time frame or estimate.

Does anyone have an idea? Thank you!

msaidtopkaya

Jun 19, 2017
Hello all, my wife's TRV was finally proved and we got the request to submit the passport on Wednesday June 14th. We submitted it to the Erbil Visa office who said they were sending it to the embassy in Amman, Jordan.

We already booked flight tickets for the 28th of June (early in the morning 3am), but I just realized that the visa office is closed on the 26th and 27th for Eid.

Does anyone have a time estimate on when we will have the passport back? I may have to alter our flight tickets.

I was in touch with the Ambassador and he said we shouldn't worry, but gave no time frame or estimate.

Does anyone have an idea? Thank you!

Hello,

I have the same situation and waiting my passport.

How many days did it take?

My passport is dispatched from the visa office. It is in Vac amman. When will it be in Erbil?

Thanks

bobta

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,

My passport is dispatched from the visa office. It is in Vac amman. When will it be in Erbil?

Thanks
hello, hope you got your passport, may i ask how long did the whole process took on time since i applied in vac erbil since may 17 and till now my application is still processed in amman, office and still waiting..
thanks

msaidtopkaya

Jun 19, 2017
hello, hope you got your passport, may i ask how long did the whole process took on time since i applied in vac erbil since may 17 and till now my application is still processed in amman, office and still waiting..
thanks

Hi, i applied online and i went to Erbil Vac for the passport request. It took 20 days. Thanks to God I got my visa and the passports.

bobta

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, i applied online and i went to Erbil Vac for the passport request. It took 20 days. Thanks to God I got my visa and the passports.
hi, congrats , 20 days you mean for the passport time to go from erbil to amman and back to erbil or the whole visa process

msaidtopkaya

Jun 19, 2017
I am not from Iraq but I was in Erbil. I aplied online not from Vac and I got an online visa it means 99% chance to get a visa in the passport.
So, I did not apply from Erbil Vac.
The Processing time of 20 days is for sending it to Amman, granting the visa and coming back to Erbil.

bobta

Jun 19, 2018
I am not from Iraq but I was in Erbil. I aplied online not from Vac and I got an online visa it means 99% chance to get a visa in the passport.
So, I did not apply from Erbil Vac.
The Processing time of 20 days is for sending it to Amman, granting the visa and coming back to Erbil.
oh i got you now, im not from iraq too and i applied from erbil on may 17 and still waiting!!

bobta

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,

Thanks
hello again just one more question how long did it take from dispatching your passport from amman office to erbil vac?

thanks

LightRose

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Ottawa ontario
Hi,
I applied From July 4th, Erbil. The status of eligibility changed to review on July 30th, The processing days keep increasing, it was 46 days, now its 49 days.
How long does it usually take after eligibility to get a response.
I'm kind of loosing hope and patience. :-(

Reactions: bobta