+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission

rk_26

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone. I need your advice please.I'm US based(living in new jersey) and applied for my parents canadian visa online.my parents are based of ahmedabad.the passport will be sent to delhi,chandigargh or blore for stamping.They are travelling to US on 10th July and today 27th June they received their passport submission letter.we do not want to risk the passports not arriving on time.the tickets are non refundable.How can we submit their passports to Newyork visa office.Please help..

KBB_26

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I have a similar problem. I had applied for Canada Visitor Visa from India but I am currently travelling to USA. Can I submit my passport in NY and LA once I get passport submission request?

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I have a similar problem. I had applied for Canada Visitor Visa from India but I am currently travelling to USA. Can I submit my passport in NY and LA once I get passport submission request?
Hi. Saw your old post asking if you could submit your passport from US even though you applied in India. Please what action did you take then? I have similar issue. Thanks